Rachel and Jonathan

Rachel and Jonathan
I Love you and Always Will

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Venomous Tongues/Snakes Who Decieve/ I Hate White People


This is A Message To Rachel Myatt,  the Myatt and Friesen Families, and  To Pastor Coleman Glenn.   You have no idea what your judgment and hypocrisy has done to me as a person.  Especially you Pastor Glenn.  I want everyone to know of your relationship in contrast to mine.  I want people to know how you as a Pastor tried to downplay my dreams when you were carrying on the same kind of relationship across the other side of the world, but mine didn't matter my heart and my love for Rachel didn't matter.  It was ok to make excuses for the evil that Rachel did but its ok for you date a girl over the internet and talk to her and court her but my love for Rachel was never real.  People like you should be stripped of their position in clergy.  Maybe that wont happen but people outside of the New Church need to know what kind of two faced people reside in the New Church.  I dont care about your reputation because you are too busy putting up everything all over the internet and spreading your joy and happiness and then talking about how we should be happy and want other people to be blessed but not once did you see the good in the love I had for Rachel nor her family.  You need to be exposed and so for that Pastor Coleman Glenn and for you Rachel Myatt I dedicate this new song by Christian band Flyleaf to you called.  "Fire Fire"

 




To Rachel and the Myatt Family I am saddened that you would pretend to have so much love for me than encourage Rachel to abandon me at a crucial time in my life.  Truth be told I loved and do love she and Jonathan as much as I say I did and they meant everything to me. There was no two people on earth I wanted to start a family with but that was all ruined by self pride, misinformation, lack of communication, and just plain bigotry.  Maybe you(The Myatt family say to yourself how can we be bigots we accepted adopted children of color? Its more than that in which make ones a biogot or prejudiced.  I heard it in Rachel's voice and I know that someone made her feel ashamed of me.  So I wont apologize for what I have to say next.  Whoever said such unspeakable things towards me and my family and instilled them in Rachel may they be cast in to the lot of the lowest devils that Swedenborg talks about and may their evil be binded by their toungue because I and my mother had nothing but love for you.  You wished ill of a dying mothers dream of a son to just love and be loved and you mistook my grivieng for mental illness and that was just a cop out and a cowardice.  I am no longer afraid to say what needs to be said nor spread the word.  Myatt family if you feel you need to sue me or file litigation for me loving you and trying to make peace with you on this blog and telling my story go right ahead. If you and Rachel want to set an example for the New Church as a whole go right ahead.  Bishop Kline I will call you out right here and now and say if you want to allow Pastors such as Pastor's Cooper and Glenn to ruin your legacy go right ahead I will speak on them and I will not hesitate to speak on you and the evils in the Church you lead right now. 

You will never hear me say I hate a person because of their skin color or religion and because someone's views are different than mine doesnt mean I cant love them as with Agape,  Romantic,  or God's love in General.
 
Example: In the current U.S. Presidential election I am voting for Mitt Romney.  I did not vote for Obama last time either because of his far left idealogy. Nor did I vote for John McCain I voted Libertarian. Mitt Romney is also a Mormon in which I have many problems with their religion.  I grew up with two Mormon friends and they were the most loyal good friends a guy could have.  The problem I have with Mormanism is that until 1970 human beings who happened to be black were not held on the same level as European or white people.  If people in the New Church dont realize that people like the Myatts and Rachel who had a black boyfriend who lived in the Southern U.S. who has friends that are white as snow and are redneck and live in trailers but I still love those people like my flesh and blood can love a so called Redneck girl from Northern Canada then they are missing the point.  At the time I was not in the best physical shape but I love riding horses, mudding, 4 wheeling, and climbing any and everything.   I dont want to fit any stupid stereotype for black people,  I hate the race card, and I hate bigotry and that is what I am fighting against that I see in the New Church.  I also hate arrogance, selfish love of self, and pride.  I am not doing what I am doing to hurt Rachel, the Myatt family, Pastor Glenn or the Church of the New Jerusalem but God is using me as in instrument of His love to show them the error of their ways.

I want you to leave you with a video by Everclear about Racism called "Heart Spark Dollarsign" please listen to the words and take the message to heart.  To the CLERGY of the Church of the New Jerusalem you and the Myatts are not even aware of what a warrior and revolutionary like me is capable of doing in the name of peaceful Revolution.  Reaching out to me and making peace is better than being my enemy but Rachel chose to treat me with the old George W. Bush Adage "If You Aren't With Us, You Are Against Us."  I can level the room with protest from all over the country and not only will Rachel and her family be shamed and embarrassed it will bring much reproach on the Church but as a Christian I am reaching out to you Rachel, Myatts and Friesens, and COTNJ.  You were warned, you were given the white flag, you were loved but I cant promise you that will last too much longer.  If you dont take away anything from this blog take away that we all just want to be loved and fit in and when you have people like Rachel who play with people's good hearts, their love, and their livelihood adn treat them like they are nothing then you get people willing to fight and go to extremes.  Question is is Rachel ready to put her family and her faith in this situation. 


May God Bless Us All and find someone with the strength and love to understand my message because the hour and the day is coming where what I have to say will affect 1000s and it will be all on Rachel and her families head when it could have been prevented with a peaceful phone call or a simple I love you and I am sorry.

I love you all Byron
God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment