Rachel and Jonathan

Rachel and Jonathan
I Love you and Always Will

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Pick Yourself Up, Spread Love To Those Who Doubt You, Never Forget God Loves You





This is a clear and simple message to Rachel Myatt, The Myatt and Friesen Families,  Pastor Coleman Glenn and anyone in the Church of the New Jerusalem that I am not going to back down.   I am full of love and while Rachel may have kicked me down and broken my spirit those were her evils and her hateful spirit not mine.   I wont let her inability to love others bring me down and I wont stop loving her so here is what I have to say.



Rachel Myatt and Myatt family I am going to continue with my message of love worldwide till Rachel breaks the silence.  I love her with all my heart and if you truly believe in someone and if you truly believe in God then you can overcome obstacles.  I am doing this in honor of the love the Lord Jesus Christ gives us and in honor of my Mother.  I was always taught to love and "Always Love" by Nada Surf is my mantra.  You can block my blog, you can whine to anyone not to post up my blog or my youtube channel.  You cannot stop me spreading my love through print, through word of mouth, and through my heart you cannot shut me up.  If you want to truly make a difference then why not pick up the phone and confront me.  Why not be the part of the New Church that says that they love everyone and accepts everyone instead of the ones who shunned me when I needed love and support the most.  I have never loved or cared about anyone in my life like I did Rachel and Jonathan and it was never and has never been a mistake.  I would give my life for both of them but both Rachel and her family were too caught up in me dealing with my loss and deemed me damaged and unhappy instead of someone who was just going through the grieving process.  If you dont know how hardcore and how much love and fight I have in me here is two of my heroines Oracle(Barbara Gordon aka Batgirl) and Ani Difranco's song "Willing To Fight" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRgJQV37sHw  to let you know  how serious I am about overcoming adversity. Also unbeknowsnt to the Myatt family because I never wore it when I was in Canada was one of Ani Difranco's  tshirts in my suitcase that had this to say because I believed in Rachel, her mother and her sisters strength but they never gave me the time to show them that.  http://store.righteousbabe.com/departments/product/shirts/aboutreprieve
  If you are going to look deep into my heart and soul then just know this I am a fighter and I have been kicked down so many times instead of loved and accepted it is all I know how to do and I though this time I didnt have to because I thought that Rachel actually loved me and accepted me and instead she was just like if not worst than the others because she shunned me, was ashamed of me, and was cruel and hateful.  So you know what I am just going to turn the other cheek from all this animosity, hurt, tears and pain and just continue loving you and spreading it and maybe you will think about all the things you did, about the Christian courtship you played with, the cruel things you said about me not loving God, the hateful attitude and unloving things you said toward me and your mother. I never had anything but love and respect for you and your family Rachel and so you know what if you want to be scared now, if you want to sue, if you want to try to shut me up go ahead because I am free to love and free to express my opinion.  I love you very much but you and your family were too blind to see that and that I am a good man who stands for what he believe in.  To you all it was about religious doctrine, fitting in, and stereotypes.  That is all I know is how to not fit in because no one ever let me be anything but what they wanted me to be and that was never just Byron.  I always had to be Black, not good enough, not enough money, too good for others, too bad for others, too different, too weird, to this or too that.  You know what I am just me a person, a human being, someone full of love and that is all I will ever be.  I was a man who loved Rachel and Jonathan Myatt with all my heart and that will never change.  Whether she decides to finally break the chains and step across the line of love and forgiveness is on her but if you cant see that 2yrs down the line that someone truly loves you and would make a fuss about love all over the place then yeah all those relationship problems you had Rachel were because you were too selfish too see you were the problem.  In the past year I have had 2 ex girlfriends come to me and apologize for hurting me and tell me what a good man I was too them and that they didnt see it at the time. I am not gloating I am just know I was good to Rachel and what she did and said to me was detestable so for all you New Church naysayers for me to have this love in my heart and for people like you to make excuses for me to love instead of seek revenge is sad.  I love you Rachel Myatt but this is how you and your family wanted it so on with the Campaign.............

No comments:

Post a Comment