Rachel and Jonathan

Rachel and Jonathan
I Love you and Always Will

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Up From The Ashes/The Underdog Will Rise/ God's Plan in His Time




Dear Readers,
Rachel, her family, and all those New Church people who scoffed at me for being brave enough to call her out never thought things would go this far.  As the holidays roll around I reflect as I am about to do something that is going to make the situation grown in size and contact.

God always had a plan.  Part of His Plan was for me to find out just how strong I was.  At my darkest moment when I could have ended I didnt because I loved Rachel and Jonathan.  I told Rachel that if I lived that there would be a fight one like she had never seen before.  That was God sending those words through me at the time because I was so full of hurt, rage, and despair after she abandoned me I didnt even want to think of what was next.  I know part of this fight was to humble Rachel to the fact that she cant treat people the way she has me and others.  I honestly do love her and she treated all that was good and special about our relationship like it was a joke.  Later in the week I am going to write a special presentation called "How Single Mother Like Rachel Ruin Men's Perception of Single Mothers" Rachel complained no one wanted to love her and accept her the way she was and there I was willing to put it all on the line to just give my life to her and Jonathan and to her it was like I was a doormat. I still love her very much and I hope from time to time she reads this and understands the depth, brevity, and seriousness of what she did.

I dedicated the song "The Underdog" by Texas band Spoon because this best represents my life and what I aspire to be.  I never give up,  I always love, and in the end I know its God's love above man that will continue to lift me, shape my perception of things, and bring me closer to eternal life.  I wont live my life hypocritical to the things I say. I wont be like some of these New Church Pastors writing certain things online but living the exact opposite or secretly doing things behind others back while advising others to live a certain way.  No I rose from the ashes and through it all I know that God has a plan for me.  Rachel is about to experience a big part of that plan and it will send her star status in the New Church over the edge.  She will be known as "The Girl Who Set fire to Someones Heart and Started a Revolution"  So remember Rachel you and your family can hide, not put pictures up on the net, not post on youtube, do whatever but that just shows how I affected you.  It shows that Rachel admits guilt for what she does and though she tries to make me out as some villain and her the victim to protect her and Jonathans identity she knows that she is just a coward.  I would never do anything to hurt a child but I will continue to keep a picture of two people I love on the net.  I would never do anything to exploit children.  I will expose his mother and I will make it known the kind of person you are Rachel Myatt because no man ever deserves the cruel and dishonest nature you have as a woman.  You ruin it for single mothers everywhere and when I write that selection maybe you will think about what you truly did.  Until then Rachel Myatt, Myatt, Friesen, and Baker Families,  New Church Worldwide have a good week there is more to come and for my holiday campaign Love, Good, and Truth will shine bright and in the end Rachel will have to look in the mirror and she when she turned her back on love why this is all happening.  Its happening because God allows it and wants it to happen.  Not cause of my selfish free will......

I Love You Rachel Myatt, I am still calling out for peace with you Sister.  I love you and Jonathan with all my heart. No matter how ill you treat me, or ignore me, or try to make me look bad.  My love for you was a covenant and promise I made to God and I will always honor that.

Romans 12:2

2 Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.


God Bless ALL

No comments:

Post a Comment