Rachel and Jonathan

Rachel and Jonathan
I Love you and Always Will

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Slavery to Our Own Sin - Why Rachel Cannot Make Peace With Me

RACHEL MYATT, PASTOR COLEMAN GLENN, MYATT FAMILY, AND CHURCH OF THE NEW JERUSALEM.


Rachel needs to really think about the evil that has been done and how while she thinks hiding and ignoring me is for the best in the end she is the slave to what she has done.  I know I am free because I no longer hold anything back.  Yes I love her and I hurt and wish she would come back but I am no longer chained to what she did.  I share it with others so that she wont do it to others and so that the Church of the New Jerusalem knows what kind of people that it has in its fold misconstruing and destroying their message.  Just take a brief moment to look at this passage from one of your own books today. For all those who want to judge me and say what I am doing in my campaign is wrong it is wrong to you because you choose not to see the evil that is being done in your organization or that Rachel did to me.  You choose not to see that I love her so much I kept my promises to her, I have put myself out to the world, shared my feelings, and true love and I no longer have any fear.  I have more love than some people can ever imagine.  My sister Rachel I love you. I am calling on you to lay down you weapons and come back to my heart and arms.  Only you can choose that my friend.


New Jerusalem and Its Heavenly Doctrine.  142.
142. Doing evil by free choice looks like freedom, but it is slavery, because that freedom comes of self-love and love of the world, and these loves are from hell. Such freedom is after death actually turned into slavery, for a person who indulged in such freedom then becomes in hell a lowly slave.
But doing good by free choice is real freedom, because it comes of love to the Lord and love towards the neighbour, and these loves are from heaven. This freedom also lasts after death, and then becomes true freedom; for a person who enjoys such freedom becomes in heaven as it were a son of the house. This the Lord teaches in these words:

Everyone who commits sin is the slave of sin. A slave does not remain in the house for ever; the son remains for ever. If the son makes you free, you will be truly free. John 8:34-36.

No comments:

Post a Comment