Rachel and Jonathan

Rachel and Jonathan
I Love you and Always Will

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Opening Yourself Up To Ridicule and Using It : To Rachel and Shelly Jane Myatt



This is especially to Rachel , and her mother Shelly Jane Friesen Myatt, and to Pastor Coleman Glenn.  I want to apologize first for the nature of some of the words in this video if you do not have an open mind about the point I am trying to make then please do not watch it. 

This clip is from the movie "8 Mile" starring rap superstar Eminem which is loosely based on his life.  It is the final battle scene between him and his nemesis in the film Poppa Doc.   The reason why he wins the battle is because all the other people had to throw at him he goes ahead and admits all that is true that the other person was going to use against him.  He accepts who he is and makes it his strength not his weakness.   If a lot of people havent seen that is what I have been doing the course of this blog then they are missing the point.  I have held nothing back I have told about all the bad things that happened in my life to the whole world now . I told about being molested,  racist,  my views on sex and courtship,  Rachel and I being intimate, and yes I am a little bit crazy but I am not mentally ill or mentally sick and if I would I would accept it and move on and not let some hateful person like Rachel or Jane say ill things about me and bring me down.  At first it did but now because I have built up something that makes them look bad because of what they said they have to run and hide.  I dont have to because I was truthful.  Pastor Glenn was carrying on a long distance relationship much like I did with Rachel and is about to be married but tried to judge me for what I am doing.  That is ok that hypocrisy especially as a servant of God will soon slap you right back on the face.  Rachel and Jane have tried to hide everything on the internet and not post anything up or put in in private in fear that I might exploit it.  The fact that I have that much power over you is ludicrious if you were so proud of talking shit about me and my momma you would not have to hide.  If you were truthful about your bigotry you wouldn't have to hide.  Just go ahead and say it Jane you thought Rachel was too good for me and that Rachel was coearced by you and others to blow me off and lie to me.  Ill stand behind that statement. Just admit Coleman that you and the people up in the Dawson Creek New Church dont really want any people of color up in your Church hell Coleman I saw maybe 2 Black People on your whole facebook page.  Just admit you want to be Redneck and keep us darkies out and not breed or love your daughters or sons? I have more respect for people who are out with their prejudices than people who coyly and slyly try to hide behind them.  I have all the ammuniton I need now.  I do know about you trying to get sites to block my blog and if it doesnt stop then I will just keep putting it up in different places and print more of my newsletter and blogs on paper.  I am not standing down to you people.  I loved you Rachel, Jonathan, and Jane all I ever wanted to do was come back and be a part of your lives but I was ridiculed and damaged so much then Rachel laughed at my pain and my hurt and I will never forget that.  So I hope those that read this understand where I am coming and why I will just press.  I have nothing but love for Rachel , the Myatt, Friesen, and Glenn families but they have to understand the nature of what they essentially created in judging me.


God Bless ALL

No comments:

Post a Comment