Rachel and Jonathan

Rachel and Jonathan
I Love you and Always Will

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Silence : Makes Me Speak Louder



I want to say everything yet very little in a few sentences today.  Rachel Myatt I love you more than anyone in the world and the longer you keep silent the greater my cause and my love becomes.  It is up to you and the people around you how far that you want that to go.  The video above is from Australia's the Grates.  When Rachel first came into my life I sent her a picture of Patience the singer and I dancing around. I sent her a bunch of pictures of me with my favorite singers and most of them were women.  What she could not understand is that I love and respect women as my equals and I know that a man has a different place in the universe as does a woman but we also compliment each other.  Rachel asked me how she could compete if I knew all these beautiful women.  I told her my love was for her and I would never stray I was truly in love with her and I still am.   No matter how crazy the Myatt and Friesen family thinks I am or anyone in the New Church for that matter I really am in love with Rachel and its not romantic love its a love that transcends boundaries beyond that so that is why I have kept up what God wants me to do and that is to continue to love her and believe in her.  Rachel you are my best friend.  You can continue to keep silent and ignore me but I wont stay silent and my voice grows louder everyday.



The terrible silence went on. It became more and more like a face, a face not without sadness, that looks upon you while you are telling lies, and never interrupts, but gradually you know that it knows, and falter, and contradict yourself, and lapse into silence.

Perelandra by C.S. Lewis

“I have learned now that while those who speak about one’s miseries usually hurt, those who keep silence hurt more.”

 
C.S. Lewis

If I have hurt you or your family in anyway dear Sister then I am sorry but I am not sorry for loving you, believing in you, and not giving up on you and Jonathan and I will not keep silent on that front.  I will speak louder, and with more vigor, and confidence because I truly love and care for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment