Rachel and Jonathan

Rachel and Jonathan
I Love you and Always Will

Sunday, October 7, 2012

12 Weeks of Christmas Campaign : For Rachel



Woah everything collides
and the rain starts falling down
It's a longshot longshot
but underdogs don't drown
Woah step into the bullets
but never touch ground
It's a longshot longshot
but we won't be shot down


I was inspired by this song by Common Rider called "Longshot" especially the part in red.  I hope Rachel knows that cruelty can be met with kindness and arrogance, pride, and self love can be met with selfless love.  So instead of focus on how you hurt me I am just going to focus on how much I love you and Jonathan everywhere and you cant hide from that.  I am going to make a special effort in Pennsylvania and British Columbia to make sure you know that this is for real.  I hope never again Rachel Myatt are you as cruel and heartless as you were to me because I truly did love you.
Dear Readers,
I was listening to this song and it came to me.  Rachel was cruel to me and so how do you kill cruelty but with kindness so the 12 weeks before Christmas this year I am going to send out a new campaign about how much I love Rachel Myatt to people all over the world.    I love being kind instead of evil and there is nothing anyone can do especially when you are being nice.  She was loved and she took it for granted and now my love and my influence is so big that she cant stop it.  It is a like a frieght train.  Anyways I hope Rachel and the Myatt family enjoy the 12 weeks of Love for Rachel campaign.   God Bless All.  You cannot stop true kindness and love tha comes from God.


Colossians 3:11-13

11 Here there is no Gentile or Jew, circumcised or uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave or free, but Christ is all, and is in all.
12 Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. 13 Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you.

“Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love.”   Lao Tzu

“Kindness is an inner desire that makes us want to do good things even if we do not get anything in return. It is the joy of our life to do them. When we do good things from this inner desire, there is kindness in everything we think, say, want and do.”  Emanuel Swedenborg
I will continue to give Rachel the gift that keeps on giving love around the world even if she doesnt return the favor  :)









No comments:

Post a Comment