Rachel and Jonathan

Rachel and Jonathan
I Love you and Always Will

Monday, October 1, 2012

Prayer for the Person I Still Love and Believe In(Rachel)



My Father in the Heavens,

Please bless Rachel, Jonathan, Amanda, Jane, Howard, Dorothy, Sarah, Clayton, Jessica, and Rebecca, and all of Rachel's family.  I ask that you provide for them, love them, watch over them, and show them kindness and mercy.  Please let Rachel know she has a true friend in me that loves her with all his heart.  I will not give up on you but nothing I do from this point on is because I seek any ill will for you it is because I truly love you and Jonathan.  I ask God to help me to do the right thing and take any pain from my heart.  I cannot speak for you my friend and I do not know what is in your heart. I just know I want to wish you all of the love in the world and ask God to give it to you.  I believe in you,  I love you, and I care for you and may God continually be in your life and help you every step of the way. You are my best friend and I love you and Jonathan with all my heart even if you wont come back to me.  Thank you God for all the blessings you bestow on all of us everyday and forgive us for our short comings and misgivings and help us to love, forgive, and show the kindness and mercy you give to others.  All this through your beautiful name.


Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment