Rachel and Jonathan

Rachel and Jonathan
I Love you and Always Will

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

The Love Rachel Never Deserved : I Hope The Myatt Family is Happy



Rachel never deserved my love at all.  Everytime a blessing is in front of her she abuses it.  She uses her faith the Church of the New Jerusalem as a crutch and reason to treat people a certain way.  It seems like it is her whole reason for being.  That is fine if you want to be brainwashed and manipulated into thinking you are superior or intellectually on a higher plain but from what I saw its just some New Age Redneck Babble about denying a lot of God's rules and replacing them with Swedenborg's words and his thoughts.  Jesus should always come first.  The 60's freelove thing happened a long time ago.  Some of us were raised gentleman and I was raised never to kiss and tell but Rachel in her case had to be humbled. God has had a plan all along.  He knows how much I love Rachel and I have never stopped loving her but I also dont forget the things she did or said.  I thought my love was worth giving away to her and that she acted like she wanted to give me her love "hence the saying in the picture box above".  I hope that you are happy Rachel Myatt and the Myatt family. I leave you with these notes for examination of how much you meant to me and how your actions have changed me as a person.


1. I have very few people I trust and call friend but you were my best friend.  I will never trust another woman again.


2. I told God I would never give another single mother a chance, when I met you I loved you with all my heart and Jonathan and wanted nothing but to be with both of you forever.  Now if I see a single mother or one tries to flirt with me I wont give them the time of day. They disgust me because of you.


3. The fact that a foster mother and single mother could be so cold, evil, and arrogant.  You are supposed to be loving,  kind, and accepting and you werent very accepting of me just losing my mother.  I loved you and Jonathan enough Rachel where I did everything I could to get to you and you had to make up bullshit things like I didnt like geocaching which I do and did and that I didnt like doing the things you did.   You would lie to get your way and that shows no integrity.  I have severe respiratory problems and have since I was born but I still climbed the falls with you and your mother and Jonathan.  I still go to the gym and work out 4 times a week. I walk,  jog, and I never let anyone tell me I cant do something because of my condition.  So the simple fact is you wanted to make things up.


4. I have never seen anyone use their faith so profusely to hurt another.  You deserve this blog and my newsletter telling everything and you deserve to hide in shame because you never appreciated my friendship, my courtship, my true love, nor my determination and the fact that I never gave up on you.  Many woman would be scolding you and to this day friends of mine hate you for how you have changed me.  I believed in true love and I only wanted it with you Rachel Myatt.  You think that everytime you screw someone over that God will just make things right for you and you can be selfish and treat people how ever you want.  That is not the way God works.  He is not here for your personal pleasure to use as a scapegoat.  Now do you see why I say that the New Church shows forms of hedonism, Satanic displays of self love, and humanistic in nature not God's form of love. 


5. Rachel you set an example for single moms, foster moms, and people in the Church of the New Jerusalem so everytime someone reads this in the printed newsletter, online, or anywhere you bring reproach and shame to not only your family but your faith and to yourself. 




I loved you Rachel Myatt with all my heart and you pretended to love me and want to be in my life, all the while setting me up for cruel joke and abandoning me when I needed a friend the most.  Should I feel guilty for telling this story to as many people as I have or will.  No! Because I came to you as my Sister in Christ,  I came to the Church,  I came to your family and no one replied who truly needed to and that was Rachel or the Myatts.  I have nothing further to say.


No comments:

Post a Comment