Rachel and Jonathan

Rachel and Jonathan
I Love you and Always Will

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Songs For Rachel 3 : Interlude(Madness, True Love, and Ascertaining Reality)



Dear Rachel and Readers,
When you truly love someone then there is nothing you wont do to let them know.  "Madness" by Muse has been an inspirational song and has pushed me into the limits and parameters of if I do really love Rachel Myatt.  Yes I love her. I love you Rachel beyond all space and time and maybe you think I am crazy, I am weird, different, or maybe you agree with me and believe in the good in my heart.  The point is I believe in myself and I love Rachel and Jonathan with all the grace and good God gave me and that this love is real.  So November will be a month of spreading that love to others.  Rachel you can change your name, move, do whatever you want because you can't hide from God's love.  You can't hide from someone who loves you because in most cases that love was meant to be and even if it didnt seem like at first.  If a person loves you that much and you ignore it then you are ignoring a lot of good in your own heart.



Thank you for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment