Rachel and Jonathan

Rachel and Jonathan
I Love you and Always Will

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Forgiveness is A Gift From God, Everybody Deserves A Second Chance(Is the Church of The New Jerusalem Different or just like the other Churches)?

Please take the time to watch from 4:28-4:55 as a prelude to this blog.

 
 
Dear Readers,
Everyone makes mistakes and says things that hurt other people.  Everyone deserves a second chance and for those who have read this and seen the power of forgiveness and love that flows through my heart I thank you.   I have my hand, my arms, and my heart out to Rachel willing to end this but she would rather stay stuck on foolish pride and prove me right about what I have been saying about the Church of the New Jerusalem.  Rachel you have a chance before the world to prove that the people in the COTNJ are different.  You can be forgiven by me and forgive me upon this platform for all to see, or you can continue to let this grow bigger and you become a living, breathing , example for all others to see.  I love you and Jonathan Rachel so I want to just say this to you, your family, and the Church.



To The Church of the New Jerusalem(New Church), Rachel Myatt, Myatt, Friesen, and Baker Families and Pastor Coleman Glenn and his Family.


You say you want to be the Church of Change, the one that helps bring people together through the Lord but instead of accepting others you find reasons to divide.  The Bible says that I should forgive Rachel and Rachel should forgive me but not once have I heard anything back from Rachel at all.  If she wants to ignore me for the rest of my life fine but it also gives me the right to deal with things the way I am going about them.  By being selfish, caring only about my feelings, and writing my story all over the world I am only trying to show her how selfish she and others in the New Church were being towards me.  Each time I pass out a flier, or write a blog it is devoid of feeling for Rachel and her families feelings which is the opposite of how I feel. I do love them.  I am in effect writing to show Rachel that there are consequence for each thing we do in life.  By not contacting me, by being scared to face up to the love and friendship she has in me she brings her family, the Church, and others in the fold reproach and shame.  She has to worry about what and where I am distributing materials to and who? If she had of made peace with me maybe we would be in each others life again or maybe, just maybe I would have moved on and wished her well. 

I want to stress 3 things I did in the relationship that Rachel did not do.

1. I was always honest with her, good and bad, I told her the truth and never had a reason to lie to her.
2. I gave her an amicable honest way out of the relationship, she chose to be cruel and lie to me and give me false hope.
3. Over the course of this blog I have promised to pull down this blog, and stop all campaign activity against both she and the New Church if she took a minute to pick up the phone and make peace with me.

It is not my fault she does not value someone with true Christian morals and someone who would fight against all odds to love her and make peace with her.

Pastor Coleman Glenn you are a big disappointment as a servant of God.  You carry on a long distance relationship with someone same as I did and then have to audacity to judge or question my love for someone and in the middle of it I lost a parent and you have no idea what dynamic that put into everything.  I am happy for you but I have no respect for you and I will not hesitate to use you as an example of hypocrisy and name you as one of the biggest hypocrites of all the the New Church. As for your "Lesser Evil" if Rachel had of told the truth and had of been kind none of this would ever happened but it keeps snowballing.  Two years now? Little White Lies may seem like the lesser evil but its just better to be honest and do what is right.  Doing what is right may always not be what feels good but sometimes it is what is necessary.  I am sorry you thought so little of my love for Rachel and didn't see as a person in my situation yourself how much being in love with her meant to me. You reap what you sow.

 


Lastly to the Myatt family, you are all very selfish. Look around at all the blessings you had and all I ever wanted was to love you all.  I havent had an easy life and I should either be in jail or dead by societies standards.  As a black man I should have 2.5 kids and have all these things thrown on me but I overcame all the stereotypes and at 37  I am a single Christian man who still believes in love.  I wanted to give my all to Rachel and Jonathan and I wanted all you to be my brothers, sisters, aunts, and mothers and fathers too because all I really have now is my little brother and my sick Dad who I watch over.  All they wanted was for me to go love Rachel and Jonathan and you dear Myatts and everyday that I dont hear from one of you or you pretend like I dont exist is another day my heart breaks and I get jaded to believe that there are good people in the world.  I dont get on here to slander Rachel but to show her my disgust with both her and all of you.  She had a man who was barely alive love her enough to come see her at one of the lowest points of his life but he believed in Jonathan and herself.  You are not thankful for all the blessings in your life, all the kids, the grandkids, and just being full of love.  That is all that I wanted and I am sorry for whatever reason any of you didnt like me or had to lie to me but the things that Rachel said to you and about me were just ludicrious. Pastor Glenn writes a newsletter about being happy for others to be blessed but you didnt and dont want that for me do you Myatts? Part of that process would be Rachel making peace with me.  I am a fighter,  Christ is my Rock, My Shepherd, My Father, and My Strength so here I stand before you tonight Rachel and the Myatts and say do you have the courage to make the first move? Or is everything I say true and my newsletters and campaign go on telling of a young lady, her church, and her family and how they abandon and turn their back to certain people and still claim to be a Christian.  I have nothing but love for you all but it it means I have to make a campaign and put each one of your names on it along with Rachel and ask for Peace with you around the world before anyone contacts me I will and you know I will.  The choice is up to you Rachel and Myatt family.  Words are the greatest weapons and music will help me continue to voice my expressions.


So I ask you  Rachel, Myatt and Friesen Family, Dawson Creek New Church,  COTNJ worldwide and Pastor Coleman Glenn.  I your brother Byron come to you in peace and ask that you come to me in peace and end this.  Rachel my sister it is you I need to hear from so if you or your family read this share it with each other.  This is my last attempt before Christmas before I spread my Christmas Campaing of love for you all.

I end it with this.

God Bless You ALL and Amen.



 













No comments:

Post a Comment