Rachel and Jonathan

Rachel and Jonathan
I Love you and Always Will

Saturday, October 6, 2012

It Isnt Easy To Live That Well - I Exist and The Things I Am Doing Are Real





Take a Minute to look at the cover of the album that this song is off of Dear Readers,
It is a song called "It Isn't Easy To Live That Well" by Headlights. It is ironically from an EP called The Enemies EP.  There are only 4 songs on the album I own it both on vinyl and on cd.  It changed my life years ago when I heard this song.  I traveled out of my comfort zone to see and meet the band and became obsessed with anything they put out and constantly praised them.  I even won a contest for a personalized first print copy of one of their rare records because I knew so much about them and even though they are now defunct I still cherish them and look forward to singer Erin Fein's new project.  

What is your point here Byron?  I exist and whether Rachel, The Myatts,  Pastor Glenn or the New Church want to admit it I am here and I am making a difference in how they have to portray their church.  They have no idea how many fliers I have sent out.  Rachel has no idea who knows about the story about how she treated me has been told too.  I know one thing though things can be changed but only if we want them to be changed.  I wanted peace with Rachel, with Pastor Glenn, with the New Church but none of them seek the resolve or have the courage to reach out ot me and realize what their words or actions really have created.  I am proud of the work I have done and I am doing and I am not going to stop.  If they try to silenece me they are hypocrites standing in the way of freedom of speech.  They are free to worship how they want but once someone opens their mouth and puts down and is cruel to another person using their doctrine they expect that person to just shut up and be silent.  I will not I will be heard and all you people especially Rachel who think that it is ok to use free will to just be despicably selfish and call yourself charitable and Christian then you may need to look in the mirror.  Rachel Myatt is what is wrong with single mothers in North America and what she did was really bigoted, it was selfish, and it was hateful.  Here I was a man who not only was willing to give up my life to devote to her and her child but to love her, accept her religion, and leave my country of origin.  Single mothers like her give other single mothers bad names and make men only want to use them and not give them a chance. Rachel you may not look at it like that but its the truth.  I had to single out Rachel because she uses New Church theology to be cruel and she is not only a witness for the New Church but an example.  Now think just on average if I print up 100-1000 newsletters a week and even if only 5 people get interested in the New Church that is 5 people who know about how the New Church treats outsiders and how they handled this situation.  If you were Bishop Kline or some other New Church hierarchy wouldnt you want to come to the person who was spreading the message and be at peace with them?  Not only did I offer to come together with the transgressors but I said I would forgive and ask to be forgiven.  What kind of Christians think they are better than that? The ones who think they never do anything wrong and that is they kind of message that some of Swedenborg and the New Church theology relay.  In Rachel's case "I can do whatever I want because there will be no consequences"  Well there are not only am I writing this blog,  putting out a newsletter but my H.A.R.P. Organization  Humanity Against Religious Prejudice will focus on the Church of the New Jerusalem's treatment of me once I get it legally registered and a website up.  See Rachel in your act of unkindness you caused all of this so there is always cause and effect and consequences for our actions.  I hope you have a new boyfriend, I hope you and Jonathan are well,  I hope you realize what your lying, playing with my heart, and being a bigot and judgmental person has opened up.  You can change it but you are too stubborn, selfish, and too arrogant to make peace with me because you know what you did was so messed up and if I do have any revenge it is to be successful in letting everyone I can know how you and your Church treat people and that is the best and most peaceful revenge that one can offer.

God Bless ALL


No comments:

Post a Comment