Rachel and Jonathan

Rachel and Jonathan
I Love you and Always Will

Monday, October 1, 2012

Spreading the Word Through Music and Love : On the Campaign Trail







Dear Rachel, Myatt Family, and Pastor Glenn and Church of the New Jerusalem Members and Clergy. 

For those who dont believe me I am out in the field telling my story in my home state and I have people helping me in the Continental U.S and in Canada.  Last night I had a chance to share it with good folks at one of the largest fairs in the world and with fans of international superstar Florence Welch aka Florence + The Machine above is my proof and my dedication of "The Drumming Song" by F+THM to Rachel much like I dedicated this song to her yesterday here is the live version from my camera.  I want all those naysayers and people who thought I was joking to wake up.  This is a chance for you to prove me wrong about the New Church about forgiveness, about love, about Good, Truth, and Charity.  If you made peace with me or came to me as your brother Rachel and ended this I would just give it all up but until then I am not going to stop loving you, I am not going to stop trying, and I am not going to stop telling my story about the New Church.  Be the change you want to see and have some intergity.  It saddens me that on the NewChurchPerspective.com site you have a segment on making a difference. http://www.newchurchperspective.com/essays/2012/9/28/to-make-a-difference.html Here is Rachel's chance to make a difference because I am already making mine telling a true story of how I was treated by the New Church and it spans many different people and cuts across lines so by coming to me Rachel, Pastor Glenn, or anyone we could squash this we could end this rift between us but Rachel has to make a difference and be able to step up for peace and love like I am doing.  I love you Rachel Myatt and if I have to keep telling the world over I will do that.  I truly care about you and Jonathan and how you treated me was cruel, mean, and uncaring but how you are being loved and shown that love all over the world.  Well it is a response to that cruelty.  I am not doing this to hurt you I am doing this because you are my sister in Christ and I love you.  Plain, simple, and nothing more, nothing less.  No revenge, no remorse, no vengeance, only love. I love you Rachel Myatt can you find it in your heart to love me and make peace with me? Or do we just go on with this vicious cycle. You decide!

No comments:

Post a Comment