Rachel and Jonathan

Rachel and Jonathan
I Love you and Always Will

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Thankful for God's Love : Ode to Rachel and Jonathan



I am sorry you have to hide Rachel but I will not hide the love that burst at the seams and the beauty of what God has given me.  I have fought people in my life with a love that was so true that in the end they finally realized they could not deny it.  For Christmas this year I have a campaign so big to tell you how much I love you it will reach the four corners of the earth.  I cant make you come back, I cant make you break the silence, so all I can do is speak loudly and show you and Jonathan how much I love you.  I am sorry if sometime I hurt you with my words I am only human but I am not sorry for truly loving you.  I thought you would see by now that im not some crazy mixed up guy that you think is obsessed with you and if that is how you or your family want to see it that is fine because that just goes to show more judgement without true reason.  If I hated you then I would have walked away but my goal now is to get my music out and to share the message of how much I love you with everyone I can.  It is your loss that you missed out on a great guy.  If you knew how much I loved you would pick up the phone and end this.  I would take you back and never talk of any of this again darling because that is how much you are in my heart.  Truth be told I have lots of women who want to be with me even some that are married which scares me but I know it is because I am a great guy with a lot of love to give.  I just know that there is one woman I love with all my heart and I am still willing to fight for her and if that means having to work to get my videos and music out there to tell you I love you then that is what I will do.  If you dont want all the exposure and the fame Rachel, well you know how to reach me but I guess you like all this attention.  You would rather everyone know than to just keep it between us.  God bless you and Jonathan and your whole family,  I love you Rachel and that will never change.

No comments:

Post a Comment