Rachel and Jonathan

Rachel and Jonathan
I Love you and Always Will

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Imagine Love, Forgiveness, Integrity: Imagine This Blog Ending and Peace Happening




Dear Readers,
Imagine a world full of love, less judgment, and more acceptance.  Imagine people who hurt each other making peace.  I dedicate these songs "Imagine" by John Lennon as reinterpreted by A Perfect Circle and "If I Fall Back Down" by Rancid.    The Rancid song is about true friendship and integrity and lately I have been looking at the New Church site and seen alot about it but if people like Rachel have none how does that reflect on the Church as a whole.  If you betray and lie to those people who are true friends, honest, and loyal to you like Rachel did to me. I just want people to stop and think about why I am doing this blog and still telling this story about a relationship gone sour.  It is because I truly did love this person and they stabbed me in the back in so many ways that the only way I know to make things right is to kill her with kindness, love, and to let the whole story be told to as many people as possible.  John Lennon would have been 72 yrs old this year and he would have been saddened by the way the people treat each other.  If Christ were walking the earth today He would be ashamed that people like Rachel would profess to be of His Word but not practice it.  All I know is I love you Rachel but I have to make this as public as possible so that you and Church of the New Jerusalem people dont misconstrue God's Word to hurt others.


God Bless ALL













































 

No comments:

Post a Comment