Rachel and Jonathan

Rachel and Jonathan
I Love you and Always Will

Friday, October 12, 2012

How Deeply The Myatt Family and New Church of Dawson Creek Hurt and Changed My Life

First Take A Look At 15:30-16:08 and that is the only Part that Matters for this Blog
Please Look at 13:25-40, 14:45-22:20, 32:30-35-15, and finally 40:15 - 44:25



To the Myatt Family, Pastor Coleman Glenn, To The Church of the New Jerusalem and To Rachel Myatt.


If you want to know how much I truly love Rachel Myatt and was hurt and betrayed by her then watch the above videos at the points listed.   I saw across all lines, ethnicity, nationality, religious, and creed to love Rachel because God put that love in me to never see anything but love and good in people.  It is betrayal like Rachel's that makes people bitter and turns what is good in them into evil.  When Robert Reed's Character talks about one part of the family the transgressor hurting the rest of it then one should think I can forgive her but she not only hurts her Natural family but also her Church family. Rachel Myatt was my best friend and I love her more than anyone on earth but what she did and said to me almost killed me inside and it has changed me into someone totally different.  I do not know how to be racist or judgmental of people because of religion or ethnicity.  My fathers family originated from Africa and my mothers family originated from Wales and were white.  My great great great grandfather was a Mason and we all know that Mason's in the purest form cannot be anything but Caucasian men.  I come from a family that accepts everyone and loves others no matter their differences.  I recently found out I might have some white relatives I never knew about because of someone I met who lives in my city here in my hometown both I and the person I met started look into the possibility of being family.  I want the Myatts to know you have personally hurt me on a level that I will never forget and that Rachel and Jonathan were the loves of my life.  My life will never be the same again and the pain that was cause by the actions of both the Myatt family and the Church of the New Jerusalem will continue to shape my life.  My campaign has just begun.  If there were anyone brave enough from the Myatt family to step forward since Rachel hides I would maybe change my mind on things but they know in their hearts what someone or some people said to Rachel changed what could have been true love and they have damaged something beautiful.  I just continue to pray and love and if you want to know why I continue to do the things I do.  It is just that.  I love Rachel and Jonathan and I will never break that promise I made.

Rachel you turned your back on me when I needed you most and then cursed me over things I couldnt control. I never wanted my mom to die and I couldnt make myself be any more than I was at the time.  One thing I know is that my promise to be with you and Jonathan I wanted to keep and so I did and you punished me for it and all the secrets I told you, you used those against me and tried to say I was mentally ill and it was in that moment I realize how truly evil people could be especially people in the Church of the New Jerusalem.  I would never promise to be there for someone then turn my back on them, shun them, and pretend like they didnt exist like you did to me.  If you want to know why all this is happening New Church it is because of the self love you teach along with Swedenborg's and not of giving of yourself to others or being loving or charitible to others before yourself.

God Bless All

No comments:

Post a Comment