Rachel and Jonathan

Rachel and Jonathan
I Love you and Always Will

Thursday, October 11, 2012

The Church Of New Jerusalem - Redneck Cult in Canada - A sign of things to come






Dear Readers,
Since we all know that the Church of the New Jerusalem doesnt pass judgment on others or constantly put down other Christians I am just going to let you leave the title of this blog up for interpretation.  I wont speak but let the song give you an idea.  I have a newsletter about to go into circulation about Rachel's cultish talk to me and how certain Pastors saying things that were very disturbing and cultlike. Saddest thing of all they didnt want any of us dark people to love any of them up there.  I only tell what I know and what they let become true.  So the part about this being a sign of things to come.  It is a sign of what Rachel has led me to share with the world. 


God Bless ALL.


No comments:

Post a Comment