Rachel and Jonathan

Rachel and Jonathan
I Love you and Always Will

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

The Worst Canadian Girl



To The Myatt Women,
I just want all the men in Canada to know Rachel Myatt is a shitty girlfriend, a two faced friend, and a horrible person for ever saying anything about my mother or me at the time.  If I wasn't a loving person I would have trashed her in ways unthinkable but I still have love for you and your family Rachel. I am sorry that you cant comprehend that someone might actually care for you as much as I did but I did.  Somewhere I think I still might but for Christmas this year, you are going to get the gift of exposure.  Thanks for the crappy treatment, disrespect of my family, and no regard for true love, friendship, and integrity.  Whatever you bring on your Church and Family you did it yourself.  Don't blame me for telling the truth and dont go crying slander because you opened your freaking mouth, talked shit, and someone stood up to you and the people around you who were snake oil salesman.  I am sorry you would disrespect my family when all I did was love you.  I wish I never met you, never gave you my love, my time, nor my friendship,  you are a fucked up, miserable, person Rachel Myatt and God only knows why I spent almost two years writing a blog to someone who acts like a spoiled bitch.  You didn't even deserve this but you do deserve to be outed and put on display for ever saying anything ill toward my family.  I loved you and Jonathan and would have died for you.  You know what? Out of all the Canadian woman I have met you are the worst because the others I dated are still my good friends. You use people abuse them and manipulate them, and when things don't go your way you try to blame them for everything make them some kind of villain to support your own fucked up cowardice and insecurities, so may all that fall back on you and your family and your bitter and hateful lies and attitude consume you.  You sick two faced bugger!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment