Rachel and Jonathan

Rachel and Jonathan
I Love you and Always Will

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Myatt Family : You Cant Stop God's Love, The Determination of the Oppressed, Good vs Evil.



Dear Myatts, Friesens, and New Church

I love Rachel and Jonathan with all my heart.  After all the cruel words, the ignorant allegations against me, the judgmental state of my well being : I still have love for you all.  I never saw color, religion, creed, nationality, or anything loving Rachel Myatt.  Myatts, Friesens, and New Church you fail to see the nature of my battle and that God comes to those with strength, courage, and humility and gives those people great power.  He has given me the power to love so my story is my strength.  My constant love for Rachel and Jonathan is my passion and my truth.  Maybe one day Rachel will realize the damage she has done and maybe not.  One thing that is for sure I never gave up on her she was part of the struggle I face on a daily basis.  I dedicate the song "You Cant Stop Us Now" by Nas from the album originally called "Nigger" this is to symbolize the strength of black people through the ages.  While I do not listen to a lot of rap or hip hop this statement and the picture made me love this album and what it stood for.  You can oppress people religiously, spiritually, and physically but with God on ones side you cannot take that away and that is why I have persisted.  Rachel has no idea how much love I have and what is about to take place but it is going to be grand. 


God Bless All

No comments:

Post a Comment