Rachel and Jonathan

Rachel and Jonathan
I Love you and Always Will

Monday, October 15, 2012

If You Have To Know How Much I Love You Today Rachel Myatt.........




Dear Readers,

I open with this scripture from the Song of Solomon

2 . I am the rose of Sharon,And the lily of the valleys.
Above are the songs "Rose of Sharyn" by Killswitch Engage and "Song of Solomon" by Kate Bush.  I have been a fan of both for years and own the albums each respective song was taken from.


Rachel Myatt was to me the most beautiful flower I had ever seen and I loved and still love her very much.  I was willing and still am to give my life for her and once you have smelled the sweetest flower of fields no others will do.   I have many women that want to date me and I do go out on dates I am not sitting around moping but I know the person I love is Rachel Myatt.  I do not care if people want to make me out into less than someone that is truly in love with her.  I know what is in my heart.  I love Rachel and Jonathan like my own flesh and if she wanted me to stop all this all she had to do was come to me and I would stop the blog, the campaign, and anything I am doing.  I love Rachel enough to just walk away from her for ever but it has to come from her lips.  If you want all this to end then step forward Rachel.  I will leave you alone for the rest of your life but it seems like deep inside somewhere you might be realizing that someone truly loves you and maybe your family sees that too.  I am a man  who believes in you.  You were and always will be my special flower and I don't think I can ever love anyone again because I am so in love with you.  Remember how you read all those Stephanie Meyer "Twilight Saga" books for me Rachel?  Well it was because I believed in true love forever and those books struck a chord with me not so much of the story but because of what Bella had to go through to eventually have love of her family, friends, and suffer against all odds to be happy.  Rachel I ask you today to open your heart to me again.  The only thing I want for Christmas is peace with you again.  I love you Rachel Myatt and everyday you deny me your love a piece of my soul dies. I leave you with this prayer.


Our Heavenly Father
Thank you for our daily bread, the love kindness, and guidance you give us.  Thank you for each breath of life we take.  I want to thank you for bringing Rachel and Jonathan in my life and today just bless them.  Bless Rachel's entire family Myatts, Friesens, and Bakers.  Bless Pastor Coleman Glenn and his family, his fiancees family, and all his congregation.  Bless the Church of the New Jerusalem.  I ask you to bestow blessings and watch over all of your Children and to help each and everyone of us to see our true potential in this life you have given us.  Praise be in your name.

Amen



Rachel Myatt, you are my flower, my Rose of Sharon, my heart, my soul, and the only person I have ever loved as much.  Please come back to my heart. I miss you and Jonathan everyday and tears are still shed,  sadness still looms, and most of all there is true love above it all.  I love you with all my heart and I will never stop.  I hope that you will soon end this silence and see that like the song I once put on a cd for you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sICCvG4peps "I Am The Man Who Love You" That continues to hold true my dear and it always will.

I want you to think about this dear Rachel.  I love you enough I am willing to walk away from you forever and never, write, say, or even speak your name again - Yet you hesitate to contact me.  Is it because you deep inside are beginning to realize how much I love you and that no other guy would ever make a fuss over you like I have or is it just foolish pride.  If you pick up the phone and call me I will stop it all the blog,  campaign, songs, videos in one moment I will end it all but making peace with me means nothing to you because I have made that promise for months so there must be something else holding you .  I love you and if you choose to respond my arms are wide open to you and I will keep my promise.  You have to have the courage though to open your heart to that..... All the people who have been sucked into this your child, your family, your church, me, my friends and family, Pastor Glenn and others and a phone call could end it all.  You have the power to change something or you have the power to ignore it and let it get bigger.  You Decide...................................


No comments:

Post a Comment