Rachel and Jonathan

Rachel and Jonathan
I Love you and Always Will

Saturday, October 27, 2012

The Golden Rule : Do Onto Others - Rachel's Arrogance Led to this Love Explosion



Dear Rachel and New Church,
Rachel you were my best friend.  I told you all my secrets, put my trust in you through Christ and you spit on it all.  It was your arrogance and your indecisiveness that put you in your situation.  You try to hide and make me look like the bad guy but people know all to well how much I love people and your guise and rouse wouldn't pass for a minute.  November all across the U.S. and Canada I will show you how much love I have for you and it will touch you and your family.  Just remember that people will see love in my heart and caring and the fact that I put my heart and soul into everything.  You could make the names of Myatt and Friesen be honorable but you sully the great people in your family by your actions constantly Rachel.  All I know is I wil stand up to that with love and continue to show you worldwide.  In November there will be some surprizes.  All I wanted was peace from you and your family Rachel but just remember two years ago just a couple months after my mother died how you so evily returned my Christmas Card.  I still have it in my closet for all to see if I wanted to put it up here but I wont.  You can leave your legacy of love or you can be bitter and hateful Rachel Myatt.  The choice is yours in the end.  I will speak on you and your family in a way you never imagined soon and I want others to know how you spoke on me and mine when all I did was reach out to you for love.  I dont care if you sue me because nothing you can do can hurt me now.  I would rather be poor, broke, and full of love than a hateful, judgmental, bitter person who doesnt realize her blessings like you.



God Bless ALL

No comments:

Post a Comment