Rachel and Jonathan

Rachel and Jonathan
I Love you and Always Will

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Know Your Enemies : Radical Tactics for A Radical Form of godliness and apostacy(To Pastor Coleman Glenn)



My dear Readers,

Emmanuel Swedenborg grew up in a Lutheran influenced enviroment where his father was part of a movement to break away from traditional form of Lutheranism which was sola fide or sheer faith while the elder Swedenborg was part of a movement to emphasize Communion with God.  Martin Luther was himself considered a heretic from breaking away from the Catholic Church.  What I want to ask you with all these forms of apostacy and changing the rules instead of just following the Bible and making God in the image of what we want Him to be,  Who truly is following God anymore? 

The Church of the New Jerusalem is a sect of other Swedenborgian organizations because they could not agree on doctrine.  It just seems to me that we have a bunch of people who cant agree on a bunch of rhetoric and rules many which have nothing to do with the Bible or God's Word in General.  I see alot about man's selfish nature and free will but I see little about how God wants us to live our life or His plan for us.



I included the above videos "Know Your Enemy" by Rage Against The Machine and "The More You Ignore Me( The Closer I Get)" by Morrissey as tongue and cheek examples of the war that has been brought to the surface by Rachel Myatt and the Church of the New Jerusalem.



Since The Church of the New Jerusalem is a Radical form of Christianity let me use some Radical Humanistic Theology from Saul D. Alinsky entitled  "Rules for Radicals"  I myself do not subscribe to this communist or selfish way of thinking but I did take away ways that I am waging my spiritual battle against these people who claim to be of Good and Truth but who defend evil and practice it more than some people who claim not to be of any faith.

Rule 4: Make opponents live up to their own book of rules. “You can kill them with this, for they can no more obey their own rules than the Christian church can live up to Christianity.”


I am about to be honest, blunt, and I am about to discuss some evil subject matter as hypothetical.  It is only to describe how I have been treated by someone of a hypocritical nature.  I do not harbor any ill will toward this person in this manner it is done to show them how their talking to me in the manner they did was double speak and two faced.

I am directing this comment solely at you Pastor Coleman Glenn.   I want you to know that I had nothing but respect and love for you.  I wanted to make peace with you and one day meet you but know after reading your blog about your impending marriage and the long distance relationship you had with Anne and speaking on my love and the way that Rachel treated me I think you are one of the biggest hypocrites ever.  You would think a Pastor who survived cancer, who had so many blessings, and had been through so much would show some compassion to someone who had just lost his mother and understand that what Rachel did was wrong but you didn't you spent so much time defending Rachel and Swedenborg you forgot about God's Word to love your neighbor and try to listen.  If I had relied on free will there would have been more than what I am doing to show Rachel a thing or two and none of it would have been I love Rachel Myatt rather I hate Rachel Myatt and destest her.  I dont recall me ever being that way no matter how harsh the words.

I am going to just put this scenario of evil out here for you Coleman Glenn and I want to think about how you treated me and how much of a hypocrite you are and were.  What if Anne were pregnant and she had a miscarriage and I found out about it. What if I posted up on the internet hateful things like ha ha ha karma got you or you get what you deserve! Would that be nice or what if you suddenly were stricken with cancer again right before you got married and you died never knowing that love? Would I find ways to skirt around the brevity and immediacy of it and put you down. Would I put my own personal doctrine and selfish desire to get revenge in front of being kind and loving toward you? No I would not I would pray for you. I would offer my condolences,  I would send donations whatever I could and I have never met you but I certainly would not treat you as you did me when I wrote you to talk about how your member used her faith to put me down and all I ever did was love her.  You had no compassion or cared that she said anything ill toward my mother who had not even been dead a month.  You made excuses for my love and you tried to make it look as Rachel was not responsible for anything she did and if that is what Swedenborg is about no attonement or responsibility no wonder other Christians dont want to believe in that only those who put science and mans selfish nature before God would be drawn to that.  Without God there would be no Science and without Him there would be no free will so all things lead to God whether we want to accept them or not.  Evil is still evil and that is why all this is happening.  God gave me the strength to expose evil.  I dont write this for fun I could be out doing other things but I was inspired by His Love and His hand and I now have a calling.  I  dont profess to be a prophet just a humble servant of God who loves his fellow man enough to point this out.  I am sorry Pastor Coleman that you are such a hypocrite and personally I wish you nothing but blessings but you never wanted any for me and you never wanted any peace between me and Rachel its just ok to screw people over, lie to them, and then move on and that is the message you sent me.  The newsletter for your Church is contradictary and means nothing because you do not act in the manner in which you speak of because you wanted no joy or peace for me and you along with Rachel kicked me down further with your words. 
http://www.newchurch.ca/uploads/Dawson_Newsletter_October_2012.pdf


Which brings us to Alinsky's next rule
Rule 5: Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon. It’s hard to counterattack ridicule, and it infuriates the opposition, which then reacts to your advantage.
Rachel chose to put me down she is the one who spoke on my mother and when I came to you and the Church you chose to make excuses for it when I only did what was asked of us in Bible at Matthew 18: 15-18



Dealing With Sin in the Church

15 “If your brother or sister[a] sins,[b] go and point out their fault, just between the two of you. If they listen to you, you have won them over. 16 But if they will not listen, take one or two others along, so that ‘every matter may be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses.’[c] 17 If they still refuse to listen, tell it to the church; and if they refuse to listen even to the church, treat them as you would a pagan or a tax collector.
18 “Truly I tell you, whatever you bind on earth will be[d] bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be[e] loosed in heaven.


Still I was scoffed at even when for Christmas that year 2010 all I asked was for peace between Rachel instead I got a hatefully returned Christmas Card.  I was broken not only from not having my mother around but that a religion that claimed to be so full of love was so selfish, self centered and hateful along with Rachel and the Myatt family who I had nothing but love for.

The last of Alinsky's Radical Rules I will allude to Pastor Coleman Glenn is this.
Rule 11: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, polarize it. Don’t try to attack abstract corporations or bureaucracies. Identify a responsible individual. Ignore attempts to shift or spread the blame.

I take full responsibility for what I have said on here and I took responsibility for my relationship with Rachel.  I offered her an amicable way out and she gave me false hope. She lied to me and played with my dream and then tried to slander me to her family and others and butcher my character by calling me mentally ill and using the very personal things I had told her against me. So what did I do I told things about myself and her to show her that I wasn't scared to divulge what she used to put me down.  I am sane, I am beautiful, and I am loved.  I am sorry that Pastor Glenn as a Pastor that you do not understand the nature of my battle and because you are scared to be a man and defend yourself because you are a sargeant in Bishop Kline and Pastor Coopers army and you cant use the same free will you flog me with to think for yourself and defend yourself that you are such a hypocrite.  At least I am out her trying to do as I say and have faith in myself and love God.  You got letters, you have proof, and you see the proof in my blogs and that the newsletters are being printed out I am not a joke and that this is real.  Im not sorry to you for pointing out the truth.  I am not sorry to Rachel and her family for pointing out that they coddle her in her selfishness and self centered ways and I am definitely not sorry for the things I have said against the Church because they are true how you treated me.  When a person comes to you hurting you dont treat them less than human and kick them down and that is what Rachel did, Pastor Glenn did and many other Pastors in the New Church did so I am using my free will and my peaceful means of warfare to continue to tell this story and I will not back down.  And so the saga continues


Matthew 7:15-20

True and False Prophets

15 “Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. 16 By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? 17 Likewise, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them.


Let us tenderly and kindly cherish, therefore, the means of knowledge. Let us dare to read, think, speak, and write.
John Adams




No comments:

Post a Comment