Rachel and Jonathan

Rachel and Jonathan
I Love you and Always Will

Thursday, October 4, 2012

I Was Thankful For Rachel(Canadian Thanksgiving Monday Oct 8th)

|

For All Those Who Do Not Know How Much I Truly Love Rachel and Jonathan here is the Star I had dedicated and registered to her this year.  No matter what I said I do love her with all my heart and she was and is the star in my sky.  You people cant see through what is real and that is true love and someone who sincerely cares for and loves Rachel.


I used to drive around and listen to this song(Central Reservation by Beth Orton) and thank God for his grace and for Rachel and Jonathan and all the love He gives us everyday.  This is my call for Canadian Thanksgiving and for Rachel and the Myatts to break the line that keeps Rachel and I from seeking peace.  I love you all even if you dont know it.



Colossians 1:19-23

19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him, 20 and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.
21 Once you were alienated from God and were enemies in your minds because of  your evil behavior. 22 But now he has reconciled you by Christ’s physical body through death to present you holy in his sight, without blemish and free from accusation 23 if you continue in your faith, established and firm, and do not move from the hope held out in the gospel.

“Peace has in it trust in the Lord, that He governs all things, provides all things, and leads to a good end.”
Emanuel Swedenborg



To All The Myatts, Friesens, Bakers, and anyone else in the New Church such as Pastor Glenn and his family who wants to hear this.  I challenge you to love, to peace, to see the good in others, and to be the purveyors of the Word you say you are! Nothing will discourage me from continuing to love Rachel and nothing will make me give up on Humanity as a whole. 


God Bless All



No comments:

Post a Comment