Rachel and Jonathan

Rachel and Jonathan
I Love you and Always Will

Monday, October 22, 2012

Church of the New Jerusalem and The False Face of Christianity




Religion is Dangerous - It Impedes Human Progress Like A Virus. Its A Global Opiate for the Masses. It numbs us with feel good magical thinking and inflates our egos -   Taken from From  Punk Rock Jesus  by Sean Murphy


I want RACHEL MYATT, the MYATT family, and Pastor Coleman Glenn and anyone in the Church of the New Jerusalem or anyone of religious belief to think about what was just said and to focus on the part in red.





You say you want to be the Religion of Change well come on New Church, Church of the Jerusalem!!!! All I see is Pastor's preaching one thing yet doing and living another ...........Pastor Coleman Glenn step right on down shun and tell a person what they are not doing is right while secretly you are doing almost the same thing behind the curtian.  Myatt family pretend to not be biased and redneck and treat some black people good cause they are children and threat other ones like dirt because they lost a relative even though they had nothing but love for you and even believed and cared about Rachel.  A good man was on her doorstep but because they are grieving lets call them crazy and abandon them and also lets try to embarass them and call them mentally ill and say that they dont love God so being evil towards another looks justified.  You want to be the religion of acceptance but you dont accept anyone.  You want to argue your points but when someone makes valid points that make you look bad you make excuses and to me all Swedenborg did was make up rules and take the parts of the Bible to make his own selfish life have meaning.  We already have that its called hedonism and you cant put lipstick on a pig.   Just call it by its name.  You say you want blessings for other people but maybe about 2 people wanted any blessings toward me and God will bless those people 10 fold.  The Myatt family and Rachel and the others who should be reaching out for peace with me well they hide and cower like the Bitches they are(Yes I said it because their arrogant, daughter, sister, aunt, or whatever the hell she is to them couldn't be a woman and step up and take responsibility for what she did) She deserves every bit of what I have said and am going to say and the longer she stays silent the louder my voice gets and I dont care who I hurt because no one cared when I was hurting. All I got was ridicule and excuses and when I tried to be the better man and show that I truly loved her I got Pastor's like Derrick Lumsden crying that I was being unloving when he didnt even try to read into any of the story.  We are all accountable for our actions.  I am accountable for what I say and do on here and I am aware of it.  So I press on.  Rachel will have to deal with what she did and it will ring in her ears like a firecracker before I am done.  If she truly wanted change she would have picked up the phone and made peace with me by now but she and and her family like being a spectacle and bringing reproach on the New Church.  Rachel likes being selfish and evil.  So maybe I should try that because that seems to be the way of the false lord nowadays.   I am willing to talk with anyone who has some sense but I still wait for one of the Myatts especially Rachel or Shelly Jane to step forward.  When they do and admit this was about Religion and it was disrespectful to me and my mother then I will end this until then I am going to go rampant and nothing you can do or say will stop the campaign or where I am taking it. It is simply freedom of speech and expression of my distaste with Religion especially the evils of the Church of the New Jerusalem.   Because of Rachel and her family I dont even believe in Christmas and I have a special story to spread around the world for Christmas called "How the Church of the New Jerusalem Made Me Not Believe in Christmas"  Im done with your lies and you thinking I was just some kind of joke this is real and you are a bunch of lying wankers.

No comments:

Post a Comment