Rachel and Jonathan

Rachel and Jonathan
I Love you and Always Will

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Peace, Change, and Blessings To Pastor Coleman Glenn








To Pastor Coleman Glenn of the Church of the New Jerusalem Dawson Creek,


Maybe you couldnt see how much loving Rachel meant to me and how much I loved her but maybe loving Anne you may have a glimpse into how you had no clue what I was going through or how I felt.  Today I am just going to say this to you.



I bless you, your future bride your family, your congregation and your Church.  I am sorry that you never saw the love in my heart, the power of reconcilation through Christ, and my true love for Rachel Myatt.  I can no longer live my life holding back my love trying to get others to understand that but I want your wedding, your life, and happiness to be bestowed on you for all days.  I dedicated these two songs to you so maybe you may look into your own situation of love and reflect on what I was trying to convey to you about mine and how losing my mother made love instead of hurt and judgment that more crucial.  May God bless you.



Byron


No comments:

Post a Comment