Rachel and Jonathan

Rachel and Jonathan
I Love you and Always Will

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Worldwide Campaign : Phase 2

The start of my Campaign to let Rachel know I love her went well. Its evolving at a great grassroots level and people are really starting to be interested in my story. I am actually going to shop my book around for a book deal if not I will save up my money and publish it myself and put it up on the internet for all to read.  Have you ever cared about someone so much and all they did was doubt you and no have faith in you. That was how I felt with Rachel.  I did nothing but believe in her even when she chose to not feel or act the same way towards me. In the end it felt like she was fighting so hard not to love me that she eventually believed she didn't when deep inside I know she did because of the way she tried to let go.  Rachel if you are reading this I am sorry that you felt ashamed of me or that I didn't live up to your standards. I accepted you for all you were and I only wanted the same. I thought you were the woman who wanted to be that and give me that.  One day soon I hope you understand that playing with a man's want to have a family is very hurtful. Some men have children and don't even want to stick around but I wanted to love you and your child and have more children with you and for you to for a moment give me false hope in that aspect was wrong. So you have no reason to be upset at me for what I am doing because I am showing you how much I love you. I am just putting it all out there and I put God first in my endeavor.  Almost everyone is supportive of me and I don't know how your family feel about me doing this but I dont really care.  My friends and family pretty much despise you but my loving heart wont let what you did make me hate you or think any less of you.  A big revelation is about to come to you Rachel Myatt.  You will be confronted with what happened in a major way and you will have to make a choice. I wont back down and I wont love you any less.  Anyone who reads this and understands not giving up on your loved ones then you know where I am coming from but if you think I am some maniacal, stalker, infatuated douche then you don't know me. I don't do this to hurt Rachel and I am definitely not hurting for dates or female companionship.  I haven't been infatuated with anyone since my mid 20's and its just childish.  I truly love Rachel and that is all there is too it.  God gave me this love and sent me in this direction and the Letters to Rachel Campaign will be the way to express that love until she picks up the phone or writes and we can once again be in each others good graces.  I love you Rachel Myatt and thank you to all the readers for taking time out of your day to read this.  God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment