Rachel and Jonathan

Rachel and Jonathan
I Love you and Always Will

Saturday, May 14, 2011

What does it feel like?

I love you my friend but I have done all the talking and trying to work it out with you from this platform so now there will be more proactive writing, campaigning, and doing.  I really wish to make peace with you.

Rachel I wonder what it feels like now that you have had all this time to think about it? Are you finally thinking about the degree of the hurt and the reasons why things are happening the way they are for you? Do you remember how you vainly used God as an excuse to abandon me.  I remember your words so clearly. "You will be alright because God loves you!" Yes He does. I would never use that as a reason to break up or abandon someone especially someone who was in the condition I was in.  How do you feel now when you have to change your whole way of doing things online? Is it strange that you have to hide from someone who was once one of your dearest friends? Is it weird not being able to put things up on Youtube or put simple videos or information about yourself because you think I will find it and use it against you. No that is silly I refuse to stalk you and be childish like that.  I just want you to face up and be a woman to all the people you have hurt, the way you treat men, and the way you constantly hurt people. What do you think about my worldwide campaign? Did you think I was lying?  Did your sister and your aunt get something in the mail pertaining to that? It was addressed from Palm Springs was it not? I told you I was not kidding about the book, the Cd, or the tour. You see Rachel Myatt when you kicked me when I was down, left me for dead, and treated my friendship and love like a joke I became stronger.  I could hate you but that would not be me.  I love you so much and you refuse to see that.  I can't believe the way you tried to make me seem to people just so you could look like your actions were justified.  I admitted the wrong I did and I will always from the bottom of my heart be sorry.  I have asked you many occasions to talk to me, work out our differences, and make peace. This is not about a romantic relationship anymore this about our friendship that was so much more than that. If you hadn't run scared or just been truthful with me in person none of this would be happening to you. Now you have to worry about where you can post things, how you can hide your name, what am I going to post, send out, or pass out next.  It would be so easy just to make peace with me and restore our friendship but no you are too full of pride, selfish, and stubborn to do that.  You think that what you did was right and you could just live your life up in Canada with no consequences.  Well I am here to tell you that the power of word, the internet, music, and determination is going to prove you wrong.  If anything if you loved anyone you would think about Jonathan and how you affect him with this.  What if I was a jerk and posted up pictures with him on them besides my loving tribute to both of you on my blog.  I care too much about both of you to ever do something like that.  I have done nothing but accept you, love you, and care about you even with your insistence not to talk to me and ignore me.  It is cool Rachel Myatt soon more will be out in the open and more people will be exposed to the story. All I wanted was peace with you personally but you just wont let that be.  You want it to be a worldwide international thing and all you had to do was put aside pride, insecurity, and just love.  You cant do that because you dont even love yourself.  You find fault with others to make up with what you are lacking.  I know your kind because they are and were the bullies I have dealt with.  I don't know what else to say but that I love you and I gave you every chance to keep this between us and now it is going to video and beyond.  I wish you would let go of what ever animosity and hurt you still hold on too and just come back to my heart, my love, and my friendship. I would have loved for you to come to the states and go to Warped Tour June of this year as Against Me as one of the headliners. It is hard for me to listen to them without thinking about how much we once loved each other and how you were just able to treat me like I don't exist. I tried so hard my friend it seems my plea for peace still falls on deaf ears. I pray this week you will email or call even more so than others but if you don't I have more stuff going out and up on the internet to be a part of my campaign.   May God bless you and lead you back to a true friend if not I will keep putting the word out there and letting people know

P.S the Letters to Rachel Cd will be available in its finished form in September to mark the one year anniversary of the dissolution of our friendship. I will post other songs in July and August as teasers and make the RM ep available online.  I am hard at work in my studio at home with guitars, keyboards, and a lot of surprises. This is a revolution for someone I love and with the story I have to tell she will realize how bad she treated me and all I did was give her a true friendship and a love like no other.  This is what she wants though. Everything is written, produced, and performed by me and the songs are taken from direct experience with Rachel everything is based on truth and from the heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment