Rachel and Jonathan

Rachel and Jonathan
I Love you and Always Will

Friday, May 6, 2011

Why I still care about you

First of all I know deep in your heart that you and I are true friends and even when you thought you didn't want to talk to me you hesitated because I believe that you do love me. I think there were outside factors that you weren't telling me about that contributed to you suddenly turning your back on me.  I could say the same about my actions.  The idle threats and the rude person I had to become to try to snap back at your behavior it was not my character and that is why I forgave myself for letting myself become that person.  I have nothing but love for you Rachel Myatt and for your family. I am in love with you and I always will be.  I would like nothing more than for us to put this behind us. I believe in you with my whole heart, soul, and put my trust in Christ that for the love He gave me you will let things go and just come back to my heart.  I will never love another woman as much as I love you and for all the women I have been with that had children,  Jonathan was the only one that I ever felt like committing my life to.  That is how much I love you Rachel Myatt. I love you and Jonathan but you still run from that.  I will leave you with a song today to let you know just how I feel. I will always love you, I will never stop hoping you will make peace with me because I have a love that is deep and true for you.  Blessed be your day Rachel and to all my readers please be blessed and pray for Rachel and I to make peace. You may think your prayers don't matter to someone you don't know but I pray all the time for people I don't know because the Lord is always ready to listen and to help those who need help.  He knows how much I love Rachel and has never let me falter on that road.  Thank you for your time.


This is for you Rachel Myatt.    This is how much I love you.  I will not stop caring about you even if you continue to ignore me. I still ask you forgive me for anything I did to hurt you because I have forgiven you 1000 times over and in that I am free.   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3kLAQMzrvM&feature=fvst

No comments:

Post a Comment