Rachel and Jonathan

Rachel and Jonathan
I Love you and Always Will

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Prayer for the one I love

Dear Heavenly Father,

I ask for you to give me serenity, kindness, insight, and hope today. I ask that you help me to continue loving Rachel Myatt even if she doesn't realize how much I really do love her.  I ask that you will lead her heart to forgive her as I have forgiven her many times over and for her to see that through your sacrifice and forgiveness of our sins that we have been able to live our lives whether it be selfishly or altruistically for others.  I pray you will never let me slip into evil and curse her but continue to show an open heart full of love and welcome arms.  I want Rachel to know that I love her and Jonathan with all my heart and my Lord, my God, My Savior will answer my prayers and help Rachel to see that my love is from you.  Your promise is true and your love is unconditional. I ask you bestow nothing but blessings on Rachel, The Myatt and Friesen Family and to anyone in her circle of love ones.  I thank you for all my friends, family, and those who support me and for giving me the strength to love those who are unkind or who deny me the chance to be in their lives. Thank you for all that you give us each day Father. I humbly ask that which my Lord chooses to bless me with today in Christ name.

AMEN


For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.” - John 3:17

Rachel my heart is with you always and I wish you would lay down the walls of anger, frustration, and pain and come back to my heart.  I have done the things I have done to you to others in order to show them I love them. At first they are overwhelmed and cant believe it but once they have time to think that I could ignore them, blow them off, and just leave they stop and think about it. They never have seen someone with so much dedication and love and sometimes they think its crazy but they realize I truly do love them. I love you more than anyone I have ever loved.  Ive lost and loved plenty of people but none were worth fighting for like you. The more you push me away the more I will do and the greater my love will be. Please don't continue depriving me of you or Jonathan's love I care about you so much and I will do what I have to to show you that I am still here, still serious, and my heart belongs to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment