Rachel and Jonathan

Rachel and Jonathan
I Love you and Always Will

Saturday, May 21, 2011

I Love You Faithfully and Always

I think of you everyday when I listen to this and I hope one day soon you will come back my friend, my sister, my love,  but until then I will do whatever it takes to let you know I love you even from a far.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFUV3nt0_gE  When I was younger and I was sad I would listen to this song.  Kristin Hersh is one of my all time favorite singers and guitarist she also was the front woman for Throwing Muses which influences my music.  Rachel I wish there were some way other than to write this book, make songs, and a blog to let you know how much I love you.  Maybe you weren't ready to be loved unconditionally but I do love you with all my heart. Maybe I talk like I hate you, or that I am mad, no I'm just disappointed that someone who said they loved me so much and cared so much would just let this chance slip through the cracks and be hostile toward me about it.  I put it Gods hands and I will just show my love the best way I know how, through writing, music, and never giving up.  I love you Rachel Myatt.

No comments:

Post a Comment