Rachel and Jonathan

Rachel and Jonathan
I Love you and Always Will

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Forgiveness is Golden

Dear Rachel,

The life we live is short if we had forever then maybe we as people would be less selfish with who we are and our time.  The one thing I know from experience is that holding grudges against people and losing valuable time with people who love us is a sad thing.  I have spent the past 9 months almost trying to get you to know how much I truly love you.  If you didn't mean a thing to me then I would have cursed you and moved on.  The fact is Rachel people around me have never seen me love anyone so much and it is that love that is about to explode and blossom around the world.  To any of my readers who want to help the Love Revolution please leave me a comment or contact and I will get back to you.  I have nothing but love for Rachel Myatt and some of you reading this may sometimes think I hate her or are bitter towards her.  The fact is there was a time when I felt that way.  I wanted her to suffer and to get revenge but God gave me solace, peace, serenity, and a never give up attitude that is second to none.  He through His word has taught me to be patient, kind, and long suffering especially with Rachel.  He has given me the means through this platform and others to love Rachel from a distance but slowly let her see how great that love is and others around her to see that love also.  My tone in the last couple of blogs has become one of calm, peace, and reality settling in.  The reality is that I love Rachel so much and to give up on her would not be what God wants me to do. Some people put their faith in their free will forgetting if they believe in a higher power that without that faith and guidance there would be no free will.  You are always free to hurt people, free to love, free to help, and free to make choices.  The choices you make will shape your life forever.  I choose not to give up on Rachel Myatt and if it takes another year of campaigning, writing books, blogs, and to give all I can to show her I love her I will.  I am really into my music and writing songs that will be the album about her.  I have so many great ideas.  How could a person not know how much you love them? They choose not to see it.  They choose to try to look past it.  I have given this person my heart, my soul, and shared my body with her. There is a bond that can never be broken yet she runs from it.  I love her and her son with all my heart and for me to deny that love would be criminal.  Rachel my dear I ask of you today once again to forgive me.  I am and always will be in love with you. No woman will ever be a better friend to me than you.  No one will ever be able to make me smile like you do. Lay down your arms, your weapons, your insecurities and come back to my heart.  You are my best friend in Christ, the love of my life, and the most important person to me alive.  God would never instill anything selfish in me He has only given me love.  In the next couple of weeks you will see how much people love me and how much they want you to forgive forget and take me back into your life because they have never seen a person with so much love and determination for someone who loves someone else even after that person devastated and tore them apart.  All that was in the past is in the past.  I will continue to forgive you and welcome you back with open arms.  I pray that you and your family be blessed today dear Rachel Myatt.  I pray that all my readers be blessed and that you pray for me and believe in the love I have for Rachel.  Even if you don't leave a comment just say a prayer for Rachel and I.  I believe in her and I will never stop.  




Proverbs 11:2
When pride comes, then comes disgrace, but with humility comes wisdom.

Proverbs 22:4
Humility is the fear of the LORD; its wages are riches and honor and life.




I wanted to dedicate this song to today Rachel. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsepQNIVA8w

I love you my friend and I wont let evil and hate ever overtake me and give up on you.




No comments:

Post a Comment