Rachel and Jonathan

Rachel and Jonathan
I Love you and Always Will

Sunday, May 29, 2011

We are all imperfect, We are all beautiful, We can all change

I wanted to write a quick blog to you tonight dear Rachel and hope that this will resonate with you and anyone who reads this tonight.

Matthew 7:2

For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you

We as humans spend so much time finding fault, differences, imperfections, and judging people that we miss the whole point of God's mercy, love, and grace.   We were forgiven though Christ sacrifice so that we could be instruments and vessels of His great love.  Yet nowadays people are so quick to judge whether it be religious, ethnic, political, or other superficial things. We miss out on the opportunity to just love and know special people. 

Rachel Myatt I love you and always will.   There was nothing that would keep me from loving you and nothing did.  I didn't care that you were white, that you had a child, that you were brought up of a different faith than I was.  My relationship is with God and I wanted that bond to be strengthened between us.  I accepted your faith, I accepted you for who you were, I can't love anyone else like I love you.  I won't go on in this blog about all the things that you found wrong with me and made excuses for not loving me.  I just will say that a person who is selfless and who truly gives of themselves will look past many things and actually take the time to love someone because in that we find our true friends, family, and partners in life.  I would have waited years to marry you because I love you and our friendship was priceless. I am still your friend.  My heart is still with you and I don't know what else to do but to unleash this campaign of love so that you know that a man is serious about wanting to love you and that my love has never changed for you.  Once again tonight I ask for your forgiveness, I ask that you pick up the phone soon and call, and my prayers are with the Myatt and Friesen families.  I love you Rachel and Jonathan more than you will ever know.  I ask people to pray for our reunion and our acceptance of each other back into each others lives everyday.  I don't give up my dream of coming to worship with you and be with you and I refuse to do anything but tell the story of what happened to me with you.  I respect your Church I just want you to respect my feelings and understand that for every action there is a reaction and for everything we do there is a consequence if it is good it most likely will serve the common good but if it is evil then you can't hide from that because it most likely leads to more evil.  I chose to put that feeling aside and just love you.  I know deep in your heart you love me and you are afraid to show it whether it be family, relatives, friends or your own pride.  I know you care and so I pray and believe. 
Amen.  


Rachel,
I wanted to make a point. If we made peace and cared about each other again you would be free. You wouldn't feel like you had to hide everything on the internet.  You wouldn't wonder what I'm doing, who I am writing, what is being put up on the internet or in public.  We would be friends and love each other. You would not have to hide or be in bondage.  I miss hearing about your day.  I miss you.  I miss sharing music with you.  I have a picture of you and Jonathan by my bed and I never stop thinking about how much I love you.  I went to the mall today and they have a Lego Discovery Land and I thought had we been together you and Jonathan and Amanda and Riley and could all come visit me and the boys could go.  You were the one I wanted to have as my family. You are my family.  You are one of my dearest friends.  I have never hated you.  I have hurt and wanted you to hurt like me but I have always loved you and I was upset because it seemed you didn't appreciate that love and that is why I lashed out at first.  Now I am on a mission and all I want is to hear your voice again and to have you as my dear friend again.  I am done with the past I forgive you 1000x over everyday.  I love you and I just want you to contact me and lets end this. 
Here is a video that goes good with this thought. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ka7TQPwGVI
God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment