Rachel and Jonathan

Rachel and Jonathan
I Love you and Always Will

Sunday, May 15, 2011

By Any Means: Love Conquers All

Rachel this is fair warning to you.  I am about to do things no man has ever done to show you that he loved you.  You may have put me down, you mocked my pain, my love, and basically made a joke of our friendship and most people wonder why I am not talking ill of you and totally trashing you.  I could get all emo and whiny about it but I don't.  One thing I do as a man is stand by my word.  If you are a wishy washy or someone who can't stand by what they say then that is someone I have no respect for. If you say you love someone then love them and dont play games with them. Don't let others put down your chance for happiness.   I want you to know this.  In the immortal words of the African American Leader and Political Activist Malcolm X.  I will love you strongly, unconditionally, without backing down.  I will do this "By Any Means Necessary"  I mean that from the bottom of my heart and I mean that as the Malcolm X that had become peaceful and began to accept others of different colors and creeds.  The one who took a look in the mirror at how he had been and become a new person.   I too will show you a love that will cross the United States.  Up into the Yukon and Northern Territories of Canada.  I will send word to Toyko and Hong Kong.  I want people to rejoice in my love for you in Sydney, Australia.  I want people in Spain, Portugal, and Morocco to know of my love for you.  Rachel Myatt I love you and despite your treatment of me.  I am going to show you how much someone cares for you.  Maybe the other guys didn't truly care for you but I do.  I pray about it everyday.  God has given me so much strength, friends who don't give up on me, and they encourage me to keep loving you even if I should feel the need to hate you.  You will never bring me down and I will keep going strong.  So keep hiding, keep living your life like nothing happened.  Soon you will see songs, pictures, posters, and an attitude that just wont die.  Ill be talking about the New Church of Dawson Creek in Videos, Articles, and wherever I can and you will realize that your cruel actions to someone who loved you and needed you at the time of grief really did damage and cause pain. Only then will it sink in how evil your actions were and I am full of love for you and Jonathan still.  So you keep pretending it doesn't matter. I haven't lied to you yet about doing things and as long as what I am doing is legal and I get the word out to people I will not stop until we make peace or I am dead.  Dedication,  Love of God, and Devotion.  My other friends who have written you know that because they have seen how much God loves me and lifts me everyday even before I met you.  I pray you come back into my arms and into my heart. I will fight until you do.  God bless you Rachel and my readers please pass this blog onto your friends and if you want to help and be part of my revolution by writing letters for me please leave a comment or contact me for info. Thank you.

Just remember this Rachel. You can run from things you did all your life but if you are a man or woman you will face up to those things so that they wont be a problem.  You made a mess and run from it. I took this whole situation and turned it around where I should hate you and God gave me nothing but love.  In the end you will have to deal with what you have done and the cameras and eyes will be on you. I am not hiding. I'm right here out in the open for anyone to see or anyone who wants to come at me.  You cant break me down because when you kicked me when I was down I will never be that low again.  So think about that Rachel when you read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment