Rachel and Jonathan

Rachel and Jonathan
I Love you and Always Will

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Power of Prayer and "The Secret"

Dear Rachel,

Today so many of my friends tell me they have prayed for me today.  They pray because they love me and they pray that you will realize what kind of person I am and how much I love you.  When you have been hurt and not truly loved by someone of the opposite sex I feel that it can be hard and I realized that it hit you like an atom bomb that hey this guy is really in love with me and maybe that is why you bailed.  You saw your freedoms going out the door being attatched to me and thinking that it wouldn't work but the fact is you didn't even try and now you are seeing how much I do care about you. I mean in a few weeks you will know "The Secret" it will start popping up everywhere and things you wouldn't expect me to do to show you I love you will appear.  You mocked me when I said I loved you and I was not going to stop well here we are baby. Worldwide, out in the open, and live in Technicolor.  The funny thing is Rachel is that you probably are just living your life thinking soon I will just give up and go away. No after what you did to me I will never give up and give in to hate, fear, or despair again.  My inspiration is the Lord Jesus Christ, The Bible, all the people who suffer more than I do who accomplish things with little to nothing that are incredible i.e disabled people, poor people who make themselves rich, missionaries of God, children with life threatening diseases, cancer survivors.  That is the not give up attitude I have about loving you Rachel so if you and your family are reading this then that is where my heart is. God gave me this love and He is not going to let me give up on you.If anything when I am done you will speak to me and we will be at peace but for now know that I love you with all my heart and when "The Secret" gets out you will wish that you had of spoken to me beforehand because it will all fall back on you.  Have a blessed day. Thanks to all my readers also.  ?PA,USA?

This is from Chauncey Giles one of the Heart and Souls of the New Church of Jerusalem in which Rachel belongs to. When I needed her she wouldn't pray with me. She refused and said she didn't feel comfortable praying my way. Yet she prayed the Lords Prayer all the time and while that was the prayer I prayed all the time when I was little it was even up on my wall between a picture of two Angels Dr. Giles had this point right and maybe Rachel will read this and take key about prayer.


Prayer from doctrine, or faith alone, becomes formal and mechanical and essentially hypocritical, though there may not be any conscious desire “to be seen of men.” It is hypocritical because there is no meaning in it. We continue to pray because we have formed a habit of praying or because others pray. Neither the affection nor the thoughts rise to the Lord. No honor is ascribed to Him, no sins are confessed to Him, no help is asked from Him. There is no spiritual, and but little, if any, natural life in this formal devotion. If the words could have been uttered by a machine there would have been just as much prayer in them. They are repeated by machines.

I love you Rachel. God is calling you to be loved by someone who loves you. I can live without you, I am fine without you, I am not fine not doing God's will and that is why I continue to love you, and believe in you, and never give up on you. My will before I met you was to be a musician, a personal trainer, maybe a teacher or Radio Personality then I was transformed with unselfish love to give up all I had to be with and love you and Jonathan. If you cant see how much I love you then I don't know what more to tell you. I will continue to show you where my heart is and it is with the Lord. Its about our spiritual relationship with Him and I wanted to share in that relationship with you. I won't turn away from you.

I dedicate this song to you today Rachel.  I love you with all my heart and once again I ask for your forgiveness and seek it in God's name for every victory, every blessing, and every moment of joy we have is because of Him.  This is the perfect song to tell you I have always loved you and will continue to be in love with you even if you keep your back turned http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_jMpzaHRec

No comments:

Post a Comment