Rachel and Jonathan

Rachel and Jonathan
I Love you and Always Will

Monday, May 2, 2011

A Candle of Hope: Please Pray for Us to Find Peace

I always try to look at the bright side of a dark cloud.  After it rains and we weather the storm eventually there is sunshine.  I hardly ever use hip hop songs as an example of explaining something but anyone who has been through hard times especially just being a person of color will understand this.  I don't think Rachel or her family could even fathom what its like in urban America and both She and Them misunderstood the points I was trying to make. Where in Canada it is mostly a peaceful country I have lived my life here in the southern United States full of violence, hatred, and racial unrest. I consider everyone my brothers and sisters in the Lord.  My best friend is an Atheist but still he knows the great power and love I have for God and when called on I pray for him and his family.  I hope that people read this and understand where I am coming from today.  I am going to use the song  What I Been Through  by Lil Flip and also Walking In My Shoes by Depeche Mode as my musical examples of where I have been and how if you love someone you just accept who they are and try to love them along the way. It doesn't always turn out the way we want at first but if you truly love someone you have to be able to work with them and stand by them.  I consider myself a decent guy I have never been to jail, don't do drugs, no history of mental illness(Rachel accused me of being sick because after she broke up with me I was suicidal and I had just lost my mom 3 weeks earlier and Rachel abandoned me so yes I did feel thoughts and want to act on that.  That by no means makes one sick or crazy at the time I couldnt handle all the stress and her abandonment was the ultimate betrayal as my girlfriend). As a Christian I looked for her to love me and to be there for me though a crisis I didn't asked her to save me I only asked her to be there as a shoulder to lean on until I could walk again on my own.  Christ carried me the whole way, Rachel was my dearest friend and she just ran instead of understand what I was going through.  If she had of lost her mother or father I would have quit my job to come be there by her side and stayed in Canada for as long as I needed. I asked her for a couple days out of her life to be with me and she totally misunderstood and misread everything I had to say.  I have only one thing to say today.  I still love you Rachel Myatt and I hold a candle of hope that soon you will let go of what you have against me and you will forgive me like I forgave you.  It seems you leave a contradictory life especially being part of the New Church of Jerusalem.  Part of Swedenborg's thinking was about logic and after my reading and research for you to forgive me is logical and for you to not is showing your selfishness and your ideological paradox.  So I leave my readers with the two songs from different sides of the musical spectrum  about redemption, understanding, and forgiveness. To all those who have read this today God Bless and please pray for Rachel and I to make amends and Peace.


Walking In My Shoes  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmWF1p68nIc&feature=related

What I Been Through  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVUbtYgk-pw
Warning Some Expletives in this song but it makes a point.

No comments:

Post a Comment