Rachel and Jonathan

Rachel and Jonathan
I Love you and Always Will

Friday, March 2, 2012

Peace River New Church Current vs Peace River Religious Intolerance Tsunami (My Peaceful Retort) To Dawson Creek New Church and Pastor Coleman Glenn

Dear Rachel, Pastor Glenn, and Readers,

Below is a copy of the Dawson Creek New Church Newsletter.  The Peace River Current.  In it Pastor Glenn talks about discussing thier doctrine to others.
http://colemanglenn.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/dawson-newsletter-march-2012.pdf

So to coincide with their attempt at meeting others in the Dawson Creek community I have sent out a newsletter called Peace River Tsunami.  It is about how I was treated by members of Dawson Creek New Church and both Rachel and Pastor Glenn and why they used their doctrine to hurt and to turn away.  I want both Rachel and Pastor Glenn to know I am serious so I will send them proof that I am doing this and that a lot of the people that recieve this will be in the vicinity of the Church.  I know more than Rachel and Pastor Glenn think I know but it seems that Rachel would rather have her story told to her community then just talk to me and end this. I will include everything that happened from using God to put me down, to sleeping with me, and you Pastor Glenn being uncaring and biased when I came to you with love for Rachel's transgressions So I am not sorry for anything and I am doing what I need to do.  If you or Pastor Glenn truly wanted to end this with me Rachel you could but both of you are too stubborn and too full of pride so I will just continue my campaign.  You will not know who or where the newsletter will be sent and it may even be sent to special people you know. I just want to show you what happens when you use your doctrine for evil, put others down ,treat them as they are stupid and kick them when they are down. Then profess to be of love and to love others outwardly seeming one way but treating people another. 

Love can still win Rachel. I will not release my letter till Monday so if you contact me by then and we talk then I will end this all the blog, the campaign, all the animosity and hurt between us I love you but that love is wearing thin I keep reaching out to you, praying, and if this is the only way to show you how serious I am then so be it!!! You would rather this mess spill out everywhere then be an adult and make peace with me though.

If you chose love, reconciliation, and peace over all this just think of all the hurt and humiliation it will save, think of how much better both of us will be, think of how you life will be one of not having to hide and your heart will be free.  I love you Rachel Myatt do you understand that it is so much bigger than you and I.

God Bless All

No comments:

Post a Comment