Rachel and Jonathan

Rachel and Jonathan
I Love you and Always Will

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

For the Church of New Jerusalem Dawson Creek, Rachel Myatt, and Pastor Coleman Glenn (Bigotry, Seperation, and not loving your fellow Man or Woman)





Dear Readers,
I wanted to leave this simple short blog to remind everyone one how much I actually love Rachel. If you have never heard this song by Depeche Mode "People are People" then please listen and look at the words. This is how my mother rest in peace raised me to be.  To love people despite their differences, flaws, and insecurites just like I loved Rachel. With all the love I had for Rachel and her family you think they would see but instead they would rather pretend like I never existed.  That hurts so much but you know what so be it.  They are the ones hiding I am not and so I will just keep on spreading my message showing love but not backing down to this war that Rachel and Pastor Glenn have created with their words and so Myatt Family, Dawson Creek New Church, and Rachel Myatt and Pastor Glenn if you think that I am just writing and trying to catch your attention you are wrong it is my readers and people who find all the fliers and newsletters about the New Church who are the ones I am trying to reach.  Grocery stores, Bus Stations, Airports where ever I can spread the word I do and I will travel a lot soon so you lost out on a friend, and ally, and a Child of God that loved you all so be scared, play like I dont exist, give me that power that you do when you stop posting things on the internet or are afraid to write or do things because you think I will find them.  The fact that I have that power over any of you is sad and its because Rachel would rather hide from her actions then face them head on.  It makes me look good though because I got through to you and sent a clear message and that was that God loves me and I am free in will just as you are and I will just keep getting more extreme and do more the more you ignore me.  I wanted peace and reconciliation but you would rather be plastered all over the place in word, picture, and doctrine and that suits me just fine. Myatts, Rachel, and Pastor Glenn.



God Bless All


No comments:

Post a Comment