Rachel and Jonathan

Rachel and Jonathan
I Love you and Always Will

Thursday, March 1, 2012

My Love For God, My love for Rachel, My love for The New Church



Dear Rachel and Readers,
The picture above is one of my favorite t-shirts. It was the shirt I was  wearing the day my mother died.  It is from an album simply titled "God" by Christian recording artist Rebecca St. James. My faith is, has, and always will be with God.  When you put God first then even when things look at their worst you can soldier on and believe.  This shirt represented that I knew that day my mother was going to die.  I knew she was in God's hands so my faith was not shaken but strengthened.  My love for Rachel Myatt has always been through the Lord and what this blog has been about was showing her that some people no matter how much life throws at them never give up because they have God.  It is not about being evil, throwing insults, or being mean. I have certainly said my share of harsh things to prove a point but what I am interested in is reconcilation, forgiveness, and love.  I love Rachel Myatt with all my heart and I love her son Jonathan the same as well.  Not a day goes by I don't pray to make things right and just tell God how much I love them.  It is all in His hands now and if He didn't have a purpose for all this it would never be allowed.  I believe in free will but I also believe in God's plan and purpose in our lives.  I am sorry that members of the New Church cannot see where my heart is. I am saddened they turned me away from worship, friendship, love, and happiness when at the time I needed that most.  I didnt need to be ridiculed, told I didn't love God, and that my love for Rachel was wrong, a mistake, or that I was disillusioned or just wanted to be married because time is slipping by.  The truth is I love Rachel so much that I would do anything for her and Jonathan.  For all those who have doubted me, put me down, turned me away, and hurt me in this ordeal I bless you and ask God to bless you.  Rachel Myatt I forgive you and love you more than anyone else I have ever loved and I ask that in the next weeks you not be scared to pick up the phone and talk to me.  The observation of Christ death and resurrection so that we may live will come to be soon.  My wish for the Easter season same as last year is that Rachel, Pastor Glenn, and the Members of the Church of the New Jerusalem reach out to see the love I have and that Rachel understand that God loves me so much He let me live that fateful night so I could keep loving her.  I don't love you selfishly Rachel.  I didn't love you because I lusted over you, or needed a partner, or just wanted to be married.  I loved you because I love God and I wanted to share that with you and Jonathan.  Rachel you are my best friend and I will end it today with a simple  I love you.  I wish you would end all this and come back.


God Bless All

No comments:

Post a Comment