Rachel and Jonathan

Rachel and Jonathan
I Love you and Always Will

Friday, March 30, 2012

Dear Jesus, I Love Rachel and I Need Your Help(Putting Faith In Prayer and God)


When Rachel and I decided to be together if you have followed this story one of the things I gave her was a scrapbook of how much I loved her and Jonathan, a promise ring, and a cd of songs that told a story of how much I loved her and wanted to be with her and Jonathan.  This was one of the final songs on the cd called "Love and Communication" by Cat Power.  It symbolized not only the beauty of the friendship we had and how we were able to talk out and communicate our feelings but the relationship we both had with God and that it was something beautiful that brought us together.  Maybe my choice of words in some of these blogs havent been very nice and some of my actions may seem harsh but the truth is I love Rachel with every being of my body and Jonathan too.  I am not out to get her as in revenge.  I laugh at anyone who makes the stalking or harrassment claim because I am simply voicing my feelings for someone who deep inside I know loves me.  I just wanted her to see through all this that even though she hurt me I still love her with all my heart and my promise to God means more to me than revenge, retaliation, or any kind of evil.  My mission in life is to love and if Rachel truly understood that she would lay down whatever walls she has up and make peace with me.  So below is my heartfelt plea for help from the  Lord Jesus Christ and to me this is serious and not a game and I hope it means something to anyone who reads this today because it is me barring my soul.

Lord Jesus Christ , My Heavenly Father,
I ask for your help today so that I may not fall astray into evil.  I need your help loving Rachel Myatt and letting her and the Myatt family know how much she and they mean to me.  Maybe they didnt see into my heart because of the tribulation I was going through following my mothers death but I loved Rachel, Jonathan, and had so much love for them all.  They didnt see that the person who was usually outgoing, funny, and always smiling had the weight of the world on his shoulders and for whatever reason I was judged.  I forgive them and I ask you forgive me for whatever wrong I have done to transgress against them.  Oh Father may your love shine on all of them and may you guide us to peace, reconciliation, and love.  Please give me the insight, the wisdom, and the guidance to deal with the New Church and to discern my battle with love and not with hatred, evil, or slander.  May I be able to use your Word and your Love to show Rachel that she is important to me and that when you Love us God that their is nothing we cant do even when it seems like things will never look up.  I have held on because of my faith in you Lord and I know you instilled this love in me for Rachel.  Rachel Myatt loves me and I know this. I know she doesnt know how to react to any of this but I ask Lord that you give her and her family the Love, the compassion, and open hearts to realize that I love them all.  You know what is in my heart Lord and that was never anything but to love people.  All these Machinations of evil that the Devil has tempted me with have worn deep into my soul.  I could hate Rachel and want revenge but I ask that you make people see the true love I have for her through this blog, through the power of music, and the love in my heart.  For all those who continue to look down on me, make fun of my cause, or persecute me I ask that you bless them.  I continue to love those people and as I have learned from your love in the past some of my greatest enemies have become dear friends.  I ask Lord that on this day you let the heart of the woman that you gave me love for to be opened to love me again.  I know through you Lord that love between me and Rachel Myatt can be established.  I love her and Jonathan like my own flesh, my heart, and my soul and I know you hear all my prayers.  Today this one means so much for me to hear because I would share it with the world because Rachel and Jonathan mean that much to me.  I ask continually for your blessing and kindness and please watch over Rachel, the Myatts, Friesens, Bakers, and all those in her family, Church, and all friends and loved ones.  I ask humbly as your servant for your consideration of my prayer My Lord.

Amen

Dear Rachel, Myatts and other family. Maybe Rachel has never known unconditional love from anyone but from family but to me she and Jonathan were family.  I was living to serve them and love them and I would do anything for both of them.  If any of you had anything against me and persuaded Rachel not to be with me which is how I felt then it saddens me. Her tone in her voice suggested that.  I love my family and friends to no end and I have had some pretty bad times with loved ones but they always come back.  Rachel means the world to me so I ask that anyone that is keeping her from loving me besides herself look into my heart and see that I was always meant to love her.   I will leave you with two scriptures from the Bible as reminders of how much I love God and how that love has extended to Rachel.  No matter how you percieve me I am human just like you and what has happened here is killing my love and you all know that is a sin.  Lets all put an end to it. God Bless


This scripture is for anyone who looks down on me and doesnt see that just like them I am one of God's Children.

Isaiah 53:3-4
“He was despised and rejected by mankind, a man of suffering, and familiar with pain. Like one from whom people hide their faces he was despised, and we held him in low esteem. Surely he took up our pain and bore our suffering, yet we considered him punished by God, stricken by him, and afflicted.”       



This scripture is to let everyone know that music was God's gift to me was music even when I was at my lowest and Rachel abandoned me it was music that lifted me up because of Gods love and wisdom. So I incorporate it in the love I have for all of you.

Psalm 108:1

My heart, O God, is steadfast; I will sing and make music with all my soul.




God Bless All

No comments:

Post a Comment