Rachel and Jonathan

Rachel and Jonathan
I Love you and Always Will

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Easter Prayer, Life Is Unfair. Promise of God's Love









Dear Readers,
If you take the time to listen to the song above it is called "Child Psychology" by Black Box Recorder. it was banned in many countries because of its controversial nature. It is about people who know who they are and people who judge them for whatever is different about them. Rachel said I was sad, damaged, and mentally ill. I was grieving. She has no idea what it is like to lose a parent and when she said she would be there for me she put me down and was not there for me she made fun of my grief and kicked me when I needed friendship and love.  This song goes out to all the people who automatically always judge people and think they are sick because they dont live the way that you live.  Why would I put such a song up yet also talk about our Lord Jesus Christ and His Sacrifice to the world? Why Byron?  I put the song up because it is how Rachel treated me.  I was perfectly fine I was grieving and I loved her and Jonathan so much that even during my grieving process I cared enough to come be with them. She passed judgment and made accessments about things she had no idea or clue about. It was very UNCHRISTIAN and very harmful. I told her many things that were private and secret you would tell to someone you would truly love and if she didnt want to be with me I had given her an out ahead of time and told her about my life. She used those things against me to justify the evil and transgressions she held against me.  What I did and have done has been a reaction to her cruelty and uncaring.   The whole reason for this blog is because instead of Rachel being responsible for her actions and for the things she did she tried to make me a scapegoat and call me crazy and say I was messed up in the head and nothing could have been further from the truth.  Her lies put a burden on my heart so big I had a breakdown.  What many dont know is that 3wo months later I served on a jury(In the United States people who are not in their right mind or who are mentally ill cannot serve on a jury) I had been living my life regardless of my mother dying and for her to say the things she did and treat me the way she did well one its her loss, two it was very sad and painful, and three it was just wrong.  I am not some victim and that is why I started the Letters to Rachel blog and campaign to let her know that even if you screwed me over, lied to me, and smeared my character to your family and others I still had nothing but love for you.  The Letters to Rachel phase 3 Assault officially starts in April and it will be my biggest campaign yet not only innundating North America with stories of Rachel, Pastor Glenn, and the New Church but other countries in the world.  It will be a pamphlet and flyer distribution campaign.  Just remember Rachel this all could end with you.  I am free to tell my story you being non responsive has given me that right and the fact that you dont want peace with me so I can continue doing what I want. Isnt that what you told me? Do whatever you want with no consequences.  Yes Rachel there are consequences.  One people look at your family, they look at you, and your Church so that is the biggest point Rachel is that you keep hurting people and have no remorse or regret for anything you do.

Jesus made a sacrifice so that we may have the free will we have but still live beautiful lives. It is we who chose the love over evil.  If I wanted to Rachel I could have trashed you and plenty of your family. I could have taken my anger out swift and quickly but it has been a drawn out labor of love even in my harshest of words on this blog I am doing it because I love you and others have seen that.  I am so proud when I see other Christians post my blog on their websites and they dont see the anger and despair that you try to pin off on me.  They see  a person full of love who is happy with life but loves someone so much that even after she has done something to almost ruin him he still loves her with all his heart.  That is the love I keep trying to get you to see Rachel Myatt.  Rachel Myatt I am in love with you and Jonathan as people I love you with all my heart and you spit on that and you took all that I am for granted so for Easter I pray this.

My Heavenly Father Lord Jesus Christ,
Please find peace in the hearts of both Rachel and I to put this behind us and for us to make our friendship anew like you washed us clean with your Sacrifice.  Give us the insight, guidance, serenity, and wisdom to let cooler heads and prevail and love win over evil.  Let us not seek being seperate from each other but reflect on all the time we spent apart not loving each other and being in each others lives.   I ask that you bless Rachel's Family, the Myatts, Friesens, and Bakers.  I only seek love and peace with Rachel, Pastor Glenn, and the Church of the New Jerusalem it is in your hands Oh Lord if I shall recieve that but I ask humbly as your servant and believe you will deliver that which is of your love.  I ask that you watch over those who may be hurting and facing a similar situation and give them the strength and courage to come to you first and not to let anyone deter their faith or love that comes through you My Father.   I ask all of this through you

Amen

God's promise of love and to always be here for us is the greatest gift that any of us could have.  We all should stop and think about how blessed we are this coming Easter and the Holy Days that proceed it.  One thing I do know is that I love Rachel Myatt and that will never change I only wish that she could see that my heart is and always has been real and that her family would look beyond the anger that has seaped into my blogs at times and see the love and loyalty I have to her.  My love will not falter and I will die and keep my promise to always love her because that was a promise I made to the Lord and Rachel knows that.


Romans 3:25

God presented Christ as a sacrifice of atonement, through the shedding of his blood—to be received by faith. He did this to demonstrate his righteousness, because in his forbearance he had left the sins committed beforehand unpunished—



Ephesians 5:2
and walk in the way of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God.


Rachel are you willing to keep this charade up? Are you willing to live a life knowing you hurt someone so bad and that person is trying to reach out to you and make peace even though you were the orginal transgressor.  I dont owe you anything Rachel Myatt.  You dont even deserve me or the friendship or love I have for you but you know who says you do? Jesus and He is and always will be the reason for me not turning away from you because if I did evil would win.

Pastor Glenn think about Jesus weeping and think about what you said to me and how you sound like the Pharasees . I put my faith in God first and because I am not of the New Church my vision and love of God is not right. How hypocritical and not of Christ that was. who are you or Rachel to discern anything like that. http://www.patheos.com/blogs/goodandtruth/2012/03/the-triumphal-entry/ You say that you are open to the salvation of all Christians and Non Christians but all you did was judge me and put my love of God down so when your words are out there and they are your words and what you have said you cant judge me for telling the truth.



God Bless All

No comments:

Post a Comment