Rachel and Jonathan

Rachel and Jonathan
I Love you and Always Will

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Calm Before The Storm: Does Hurt Prevail Over Reconciliation and Love(Final Attempt at Peace with Rachel)


God Makes No Mistakes


Dear Rachel and Readers,
I have never loved anyone more than I have loved Rachel Myatt and I can honestly say that. Today can either be a happy day or it can be a sad day. It will be the day I decent in either doing something that may forever change both of  our lives or it can be the day that Rachel opens her eyes to the love I have for her and the people that she stands to hurt or has hurt already including me.  I put the song up above because when I sent Rachel a letter almost 2 years ago telling her that I loved her I included a cd of songs and this was one of the first one. It was my testament that I believed in her and that God had led me to the right person.  I had many other people to choose from but at the time I saw the kindness, the love, the nurturing, and love of God in Rachel.  Who knew that she would end up being so cruel and unkind?  What I am about embark on in my campaign will not only be about Rachel it will be about Pastor Glenn and the Church of the New Jerusalem.  This is not some ultimatum or quick grab to get Rachel to contact me either.  I dont make idle threats and I am a man of my word.  This is for the disrespect I was shown by them both after my mothers death and them not understanding the nature of love and encouragement.  Instead I was met with excuses for doing evil and for free will. Just remember free will works both ways so I have the free will to do what I am doing and I am man enough to deal with my consequences.  I love Rachel so much and I havent backed down and God has led me her.  This is not to do evil or slander Rachel or Pastor Glenn or the New Church this is to let them know that you do not use our doctrine to put down others and hurt and claim to be of love and that it is of God because any unkindness or evil is not of God and you know that plain and simple. God allows evil and harm but it is not of His origin.  I love Rachel and Jonathan so much and the last thing I want to do is hurt Rachel but she needs to know that you cant treat people the way she did me and expect to just walk away from it.  I was kind, I loved her enough to believe in her, I was faithful to her, I was loyal to her, and I was willing to give up my life in the U.S. for her and Jonathan and just put my faith in God.  In a few small moments she spit on all that was good and tried to put me down and make me seem crazy to her family and others around me so she had a scapegoat for abandoning me.  She caused my family lots of hurt and pain and most of all I almost died in the process.  I would have never abandoned Rachel or treated her like an enemy or ever said anything ill about her dead mother.  I had nothing but love for the Myatt family and that is all I wanted was to love them all.  If Rachel cant see the love that was truly in my heart then she deserves to have what I am doing next happen. It is for all the other men she hurt and tried to make look bad too.  See they may have put up with her lying to them and treating them bad but I don't let people walk over me or lie and make up things about me.  Rachel needs to know that she cannot treat people like doormats and with the disrespect and disregard as she does. The same person who claimed to be a loving Christian and charitable throws friendship and love out the door like it is going out of style and I cannot ever believe now it was the other guys fault it was Rachel. Jonathan's dad probably didnt want to stick around because of your attitude Rachel and the other guy who said he could never believe in God if he was like you presented it, its not the New Church Doctrine so much it is how Rachel twist the New Church Doctrine to fit her own selfish needs and treat others bad.  This is also about Pastor Coleman Glenn I came to him as a Christian who was concerned about how Rachel was using her doctrine and the fact that he didnt even care that I had lost my mom in all this was very disheartening so.  A Pastor didnt even care that through all my pain and hurt I was trying to show love and reconciliation instead he wanted to see the free will of hurt and seperation and hate.  If he only knew the things Rachel truly said and did to me he would have thought different. What makes me sad is that someone who was sick and who as a Pastor understood pain would treat me as such. He wouldnt want blessings for someone who was hurting and who sought peace instead of retaliation and revenge so now you are part of the display Pastor Glenn.  The newsletter I will send out will have pictures of Pastor Glenn and Rachel Myatt.  I dont care if you sue me you have both already done enough damage to me where my heart is dead inside.  If you want to make peace with me and avoid what could insue in the coming months then it is simple I will leave the instructions below.


I have set up a phone for the next 20 hours so that Rachel Myatt only can call me.  It is not a phone for others to harrass me it is a phone that I bought just to make peace with her.   I can throw it away at the end of the day.  It is not registered to me.  It is a dummy phone because I love Rachel Myatt so much and I am putting it all out there so that no one can say I didnt try before I took the course of action I did. Who loves someone so much they would spend everyday almost telling them how much they miss them and that they are being severely hurt? Who goes worldwide to her Church to tell them how much he loves her and how deeply her actions hurt them? Who send money and well wishes to a Church of people who don't even understand what is in my heart and who's Pastor has disrespected him? Someone who loves his fellow humans unconditionally.  Who sets up a phone for the sole purpose of making peace with someone they love. I do.  So here it is ladies and gentleman my last attempt at making peace with Rachel. I will only respond to a phone number and message that is from Rachel.  I know her voice and all other messages or people leaving threats or unkind messages will be ignored.  The phone is not registered under my name and will be thrown away after this attempt.  If you do want to text message prayers and well wishes I will accept those from anybody as I believe that this is the day I need prayers and love more than anyday.  So Rachel here is the # 817 718 7413 I will be at work most of the day but I will check the phone to see if you called up until 12am CST which will be 10pm your time.  You cannot say I didnt reach out to you before I do anything else because I have done nothing but love you and believe in you.  It was you who abandoned me and put down my love of God, of you, and of all that was good between us.  If anything making peace with me will make my mother proud since you transgressed against her.  Don't make peace with me for me, make peace with me for yourself. Think of all the love, the time, and the good things we missed out on between each other and if you would only talk to me that all this tension, animosity, and hiding could stop.  I love you with all my heart but I know if I dont hear from you I am free to move on and do what I need to do and that you think of me as an enemy and an enemy of the New Church.  Do you want to be known as the lady that started a movement against people going to your Church? Do you want to know that your actions caused someone to speak out against your church and discourage people from attending or taking part in your religion and that every time I tell that story it is about you? That is where this is headed and not just in North America it will be a worldwide thing. That is how much you have hurt me Rachel Myatt so if you truly are the woman you say you are and have changed then start with love.  Let Love win today over evil.  I love you and I always will but I cannot continue on this path of you ignoring the goodness in my heart and for you thinking it was ok what you did with no consequences.  It was never and I will do what I must in the end.  For those who dont know how much I really loved and cared about Rachel go back and read this blog and it will tell you how much she and Jonathan meant to me http://iloverachelmyatt.blogspot.com/2012/02/importance-of-being-kind-and-truthful.html


GOD BLESS ALL


No comments:

Post a Comment