Rachel and Jonathan

Rachel and Jonathan
I Love you and Always Will

Monday, March 19, 2012

For Pastor Coleman Glenn(Wisdom, Humility, Spiritual Growth and Truly Listening to Others Who Love God)


This is a harsh way for a Christian to react to a Pastor but it needs to be said and Coleman Glenn you need to hear it I read your blog for your sermon Sunday and it is a nice statement but you need to realize that you dont even follow your own words so I dedicate the words in this song from 0:27 to 0:31 just those 4 seconds are what I think of your sermon and they give me more fire to fuel what you and Rachel Myatt have started. 
(Warning this is a Battle Rap song and it is harsh and vicious and explicit but the couple of seconds in the song is all I want Coleman and others to know how far this has escalated.  It made me think about how I was and am being treated by Rachel Myatt, Coleman Glenn, and the New Church) In the streets they call this a beef song and that is when you have a beef with someone. This is not a joke you have messed with my love of God, my love of other people, and played with my heart and good will so I am now striking back. I have tried to resolve this matter with love in my life and so now it is time to try the other way because the other people involved believe evil is better than love.  Lies are better than truth, ignoring people is better than confronting,  and retalitation is better than reconciliation.  That is what the New Church people I have talked to believe in because they would rather have the evil win over love.
http://colemanglenn.wordpress.com/2012/03/19/sermon-growing-in-wisdom/


You never really stopped to listen to a word I said while I said I was listening to you and trying not only to take in the Word and learn but be proactive. You acted like I was stupid, uneducated, and unschooled in any kind of religious theology.  Rachel asked me once could I love her and accept her because she didnt go to college and I told her I loved her unconditionally and I saw the beauty in her thirst for knowledge in her love for God. When I came to you and I put things back in your face you didnt listen and I am sorry if you think being nihilistic isnt a good thing but in this case it is because you need to learn humility. I never claimed to know more than anyone all I know is what God revealed to me and you and Rachel can doubt me all you want but now I know my true path and that is to expose the Church of the New Jerusalem for their hypocrisies and bigotries.  You and Rachel Myatt were the cause for that and you had every opportunity to talk to me like a man. Why do you think I refused to talk to you on the phone Coleman? It is because your wisdom was all about the New Church you didnt see any other plain or that my love for Rachel was from God you doubted me and though you said you thought she did do things to hurt me you always took her side in your heart that was revealed to me in your words.   I dont know what exactly is in your heart but when you spoke to me it was with bias. Why would someone so full of love continue to love a person who put them down, lied to them,  dishonored and talked bad about their dead mother, and slept with them and pretended that they loved them. You know why Coleman because God is Love so your sermons are nice and have a great message but until you and your flock apply them to your own daily lives they mean nothing and I will continue to spread my message as nihilistic and unfair as it may seem to you and Rachel this is what you get when you put down other peoples love for God or mess with other peoples love period like Rachel did and you and her deserve it because all I ever did was come at you with love and concern. I asked questions, I questioned you,  I questioned her and instead of answers I got excuses, excuses of why evil was right, excuses of why I was wrong, excuses, excuses.  So I have nothing left to say but that I am true to my word and though I withheld my campaign against your Church this week there is lot more coming so just remember that I was on a spiritual journey too and I never would have come to Rachel if I didnt believe in God's love and you shunned and turned me away and that is your lesson to learn and I no longer care about your feelings or what you say except to put it out in the open.


Just remember this above all. Who was Rachel To Judge Me? With all her flaws and insecurities and imperfections what gave her the right to pass judgement on me after all the love and kindness I had shown to her. What was so holier than thou about her to treat me in such a manner and then justfy the evil in the action. You think about that Pastor Glenn and Rachel Myatt


God Bless All

No comments:

Post a Comment