Rachel and Jonathan

Rachel and Jonathan
I Love you and Always Will

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Dear Canadians, A Message To the Bigots at the Dawson Creek Church of the New Jerusalem and the Myatt Family


To Shelly Jane Myatt,

This song is by "The Dears" called "Whites Only Party" they are Canadian and the singer happens to be black and have a child with one of his band members all who are Caucasian.  I loved your daughter for who she was and you never stopped to see that so for that you and your family will see my writings on my time with your daughter and my commentary on your church everywhere.  If you had a problem with me you could have discussed it in person but you were too stubborn and full of pride to do that.  Now I let the whole world know about the teachings of the little Church in Dawson Creek who is full of racial prejudice.

God Bless All

No comments:

Post a Comment