Rachel and Jonathan

Rachel and Jonathan
I Love you and Always Will

Friday, August 31, 2012

How Rachel Could Bring This To An End : Pride Gets In The Way(No Blaming Others Just Acting on What Needs to Be Done)

  • Dear readers, start at about :50 seconds into this
  •  I wanted to just say to anyone reading this I love Rachel Myatt.  Next week I launch a campaign that may be offensive to her and her family but it is because I love her and I want peace with her.  Ultimately it will be up to her to reach out to me and end this blog, the hurt between two former close friends, the chance for reconcilation, and the chance for love.  I care about you Rachel but that doesn't mean I ever deserved to be treated like you treated me.  If you want to hurt your family, your church, and your pastor  go ahead and keep hurting me by ignoring me.  The video above is not just some cartoon to me.  Rachel you always talked about how guys just wanted you for sex and never respected you.  You were my best friend and I wanted you for all of you. I didnt want sex I was in love with you and I wanted to make love.  I saw your imperfections and loved you anyway.  It was all about our beautiful friendship and nothing more or less that is why and how I still love you.  I am just going to ask God to bless you and your family tonight and hope that you or someone who is in your family or the New Church reads this and knows that I am reaching out to you to end all this.  Please Rachel I am not out to hurt you but you have damaged my love to the point of no return.   I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment